Chapter 4 Part 1

*A/N I apologize that this is so short. I'll write the rest tomorrow and upload it hopefully. Enjoy! Also, check out FactualFiction on Wattpad. He's epic. If you want a link, inbox me. Thank you all for your support :) It really helps push me to write, and all your comments and votes put a smile on my face. So thank you :D*

"Andrew! He is not a whore!" William growled at Andrew.

"He is and always will be. Remember, Will, he's a slave. He's a worthless piece of trash that should be used to please you." Andrew smirked and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, jerking me out of the pantry. I shut my eyes tightly, expecting to be hit. As quickly as he had grabbed me, he let go. I opened my eyes revealing William holding Andrew against the wall by his throat.

"Don't you EVER touch him again unless you have a death wish." William spat out in his face. You could tell that Andrew was having trouble breathing, but he just snickered.

"Calm down, Will." He managed to gasp out. William let him go and took a few steps back. He glanced at me, checking to make sure that I was alright, and then looked back at Andrew.

"I believe we have something to discuss. I will meet you in the library." Andrew nodded and walked out, but not before glaring at me. William grabbed me by the shoulders. "Are you ok?!" He whisper screamed, checking me from head to toe. I just nodded unable to say anything. Tears were threatening to spill out from my eyes. What Andrew had said was true. Almost as though William had read my mind he pulled me into a tight embrace and said, "You're more than a slave... You're a living being and you are far from worthless..." He let go. "Go upstairs and wait for me there. I'll be up shortly." With that, he was gone.

I hurriedly ran upstairs and into William's room. When I opened the door I noticed that something was different. The curtains were closed and the lights were off. The room was eerily dark. The only light in the room was coming from underneath the bathroom door. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me while searching the wall with my other hand for the light switch. "Found it!" I said happily. Immediately my arms were pulled and held behind my back and someone roughly held their hand over my mouth, preventing me from screaming.

He whispered quietly in my ear. "Make any noise and I'll kill you on the spot you little slut." I froze in fear. His voice was low and raspy. It gave me chills. He chuckled darkly when I flattened my ears against my head. "Are you a little scared?" He mocked sympathy and squeezed my wrists together hard. I shut my eyes tightly from the pain. He quickly replaced his hands with a rope and bound my hands together. There was a ripping sound and the hand over my mouth was replaced with a piece of duct tape. I made a move to run. As soon as I felt cool metal pressed against my neck a stopped and whimpered. "Tsk. Tsk Tsk. Where are you going to run to?" He chuckled again and it sent shivers down my spine. "Why don't we have a little fun while your master is busy? Sound like a good idea, whore?" He took a piece of cloth and covered my eyes, tying it tightly behind my head. I silently prayed to myself that William would come up here soon as a few tears escaped from my eyes.