Maury- Who's the baby daddy?

A/N

I don't really want to make intersexual one shots anymore. I won't even make a book about them. To me it's not necessarily bxb if the guy was born a girl or if he has female body parts. Just saying.

Also I'm making a sequel to Summer Camp when it's all done and I'm writing a story called Please Don't Judge Me.

I really enjoy writing Summer Camp. Its interesting to me even though I'm the one writing it.

Sorry I been MIA. Just dealing with some stuff right now. I got racially profiled. It sucks really bad. Smh. Stupid racist people.

*******************************

"This time on the Maury show, we have special guests for you all. They were formerly together as a group in 2013 and they made the ladies go wild. Give it up for the old Mindless Behavior!!!!!!"

Everyone clapped their hands as the not 4 but 6 boys walked onto the stage and sat down in the chairs that were lined up together.

"Would you all like to introduce yourselves?"

"I'm Princeton. I don't like saying my real name."

"I was Roc Royal. Now I go by Santo."

"I'm Prodigy. I'm solo but I still rep my name."

"They called me Ray Ray but now I go by Rayan, which is my real name."

"I'm Elijah. But they call me EJ."

"And I'm Mike...."

Maury shook the boys hands until he got to Mike and EJ. He just stared at them crazy.

"Ok, who exactly are you????"

"We still carry on Mindless but it's just me and them." Princeton explained

"Okay. Question is...why them?"

"Right, don't nobody want a wannabe Prodigy!" one girl in the audience screamed.

"Don't be hating on my boo!" Another girl shouted.

"Man yo Boo look like a rotten milk dud!" The girl said back.

Mike stuck up his middle finger while everyone laughed.

"Okay, changing the subject now." Maury took out a clipboard. "What do you all think you're here for?"

"I don't know. A reunion?" Chresanto guessed rubbing His hands together.

"Are we giving these folks a concert?" Ray and Prod asked.

"I have no idea." Mike shook his head and Elijah shrugged.

They looked at Prince to see what he had to say. He didn't say a word.

"Would you like to tell them why we all are here?" Maury asked Prince in particular.

"Uhh yeah." He stood up and moved his chair away from theirs.

"So what's going on?" Chres asked in a concerned tone.

"Well..." Prince fiddled with the tie strings on his jacket.

"One of you that are sitting in front of me right now is... "

They leaned forward ready for the rest of the statement. Prince took a deep breath.

"One of you guys are my baby daddy." He opened up his jacket and pulled up his shirt. "I'm pregnant."

"What the FUCK!!!??" All of the guys except Prince and Maury yelled.