Telephone Boy

To be honest, im shocked I dont see any MB stories about Princeton Mike and EJ all with like girlfriends or something.  That's very shocking. I thought people would've made them by now.

*****************

*Jacob*

"🎶Looking at my watch, he shoulda been home
Today I regret the night I put that ring on
He always got them fucking excuses
I pray to the Lord you reveal what his truth is
I left a note in the hallway
By the time you read it, I'll be far away🎶"

My phone rang for about the 16th time and It was all from some number im not aware of. I know it aint from no job because I got fired from a all the ones I had. Don't ask why. All you should know is ain't nobody gonna hire my ass.

After ignoring the continuous calls by that same number, I finally decided to see who it was.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby." A guy's voice spoke from the other line.

Ummmm Okay so I have a bae now?

"Who is this?"

"It's Jake. From statefarm."

"Yo quit playing on my phone. That shit aint cool bruh. You need to get a fucking life and stop calling me nonstop like I fucking know you!"

"But you do know me. Im your man and you're my bitch."

"First of all, I'm not gay. Second of all, I ain't nobody's bitch."

"You will be today." He laughed.

Okay, whoever this guy is, he's really getting on my nerves.

"I want to fight you."

"You want to bite me?" He snickered.

"FIGHT!!! I screamed.  "I WONNA FIGHT YOU!!!! WHERE YO BITCH ASS AT???"

"Im outside of your house baby. Come get me."

I put on my clothes and walked downstairs and to open my front door.

"You don't even know where my house is, dumb ass!!" He hung up right when I said that.

"Please don't tell me he's gonna try to find my house."

When I opened the door to go outside, I saw some dude standing in my yard.

"Sup Ma?"

"THE FUCK??????" I slammed the door in his face

Who the hell is this nigga? Got me scared half to death and shit.

"I'm bosta go grab my gun." I mumbled.

"And shoot who??" I turned around and he was sitting on my stairs.

"What the hell??? How'd you get into my house that fast and weren't you wearing something else???"

"Don't worry about that baby. I need you." He hugged my waist and pulled me down on his lap.

"No. You need an ass whoopen and that's exactly what's gonna happen." I rolled my eyes while trying to eacape from his crazy ass.

"And who is gonna give me one?"

"My daddy. Watch when he gets back from work."

"Fuck your daddy! It's about time for you to meet your new daddy." He picked me up over his shoulder and carried me upstairs. I was hoping my kicks and punches would make him let me go but that wasn't gonna happen any time soon.

"Ever met daddy long dick?" He smirks as he opened the door to my room.
What in the hell did he just call himself??

He put me down on my bed and sat next to me.

"Have you ever been in love?" He asked me out of the blue.

"Nigga is you on crack??" I yelled. "How the hell you gonna go from busting in my house and dragging me up here to trying to have a normal ass conversation with me like nothing happened?????"

"Because my heart told me to " He said looking down.

"What do you mean?"

"Well. Everyone has been telling me to follow my heart and chase my dreams so that's what im doing."

"So like...Im your dream?" I raised both of my eyebrows. I never heard anyone say that to me. Ever. I was thrilled.

"Yeah. So that's why I went after you."

"Awwwwweeee You are so sweet!" 😫❤🙉😭😍😍😍 I leaned in and kissed his lips slowly. When we finally pulled away, he covered his lips and for a second I thought I heard him scream. Like the fan girl kind of scream.

"Can I uh, go to the bathroom?"

"Sure." I smiled and pointed down the hallway. As soon as he shut the door, all I heard was a high pitched scream.

"YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I GOT KISSED BY MY BIGGEST CRUSH!!!!!!!😍👌😭🔥❤❤❤🔥😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

When he got out, he walked in my room and sat back next to me. As much as I was enjoying his company, he had to leave. My dad said if he ever saw me in the house with another guy again, he would get me arrested for male prostitution. Please don't ask. My dad likes to lie.

"You gotta go boo." I smiled pushing him downstairs and out of my house.

"Can I get your number?"

We swapped numbers and he finally left.

"PURPLE REIGN PURPLE REIGN!! PURPLE REIGN! PURPLE REIGN!! I JUST NEED MY FOODSTAMPS!!! I JUST NEED MY FOODSTAMPS!!" He sang as he walked down the street. I laughed and laid down on my couch relieved.

For a weirdo, that boy is pretty. cute.

***************

I been updating the Summer Camp serues. Thats why im always MIA on this one shot book.
But yeah, I was bored. Lol.