Chapter 1 XD

Tsukiakari Kiseki P.O.V.: *Dreaming of the combined families' festival 15 years ago*

"Tsukiakari, come now, as heir to the Kiseki clan you have a huge role in this event." My grandmother spoke to me.

"Coming Grandmother."

My name is Tsukiakari Kiseki, heir of the Kiseki clan. I am treated like royalty, but I also have been given many responsibilities, even though I'm only 2 years old. But not many people do know that I'm a born genius. Today was the festival of friendship you could call it. It's basically a day celebrating our two clans the Uchiha and Kiseki's friendship throughout the years of the ninja world.

Today I get to meet the Uchiha family's heir. I heard it was a boy and that's he's a few years older than me. I wonder if he'll be freaked out by my intelligence. But who knows, maybe he's smart too?

I walked out the twin doors leading out into our clan's very large court yard. When I entered I saw people wearing our clan symbol which is a black rose on their clothing and I saw others wearing the Uchiha clan's symbol. I was wearing a kimono covered in black roses. I also had a real living black rose in my hair. My clan grows them in a secret valley only know to the clan heir which means me of course.

As I walked down the steps people from my clan bowed at me entrance. Some of the Uchiha clan members looked at me questioningly. I looked up at my grandmother who moved her hand gesturing me to speak.

"Hello everyone. It nice to see everyone here. I hope everyone will enjoy themselves." I smiled. Many Uchiha's opened their mouths wondering how the heck that little girl can talk so flawlessly. I bowed and then I walked through the crowds.

My grandmother led me to my grandfather who is our clan's current leader. Standing next to him would I have to assume be the Uchiha's clan leader. Next to the Uchiha's clan leader was most likely his wife who was holding a baby, next to her was a boy who looked to be around 6 or 7. Once my grandmother and I reached them. I smiled politely. My grandfather spoke.

"Fugaku, Mikoto, this is my wife Ann. Beside her is my precious granddaughter Tsukiakari. Tsukiakari this is Lord and Lady Uchiha, head of the Uchiha clan. In Mikoto's arms is their youngest son, Sasuke. Next to Mikoto is their eldest son, Itachi, the next head of their clan. You and Itachi will be spending s lot of time together in the future so why don't you two run off and play and get to know each other." My grandfather asked but really meaning he ordered me to.

"Yes grandfather." I answered. I walked over to Itachi. "There's a really cool garden over this way, want to come see?" I asked him. Itachi looked at me and then looked up at his mother.

"I thought you said she was only 2 years old, father?" Itachi asked them. I looked at Itachi and frowned.

"She's a genius like you son. Now why don't you two go play in the garden Tsukiakari-san was talking about?" Fugaku told Itachi. Itachi nodded and turned his attention back to me.

"Follow me then, Itachi-kun." I led the way to the garden which wasn't in the court yard, so it was just the two of us. Itachi and I remain silent the whole time on the way there. Once we reached the garden I walked over to the crystal clear water pond in the center of the garden. I sat down on the edge of the pond and looked at the Koi fishes. I heard Itachi come up behind me and then sat next to me.