Chapter 9 (o)---(o)

Itachi’s P.O.V.: (1st time!)

I watched as she fell to the ground breaking out into a fit of sobs. I admit that was a low blow even for me, but I need her to want to leave here. She has to be away from Madara. I don’t care if she hates my guts when she leaves, as long as I can get some distance in between her & Madara, I will accept the price. I walked out of her room and closed the door. I then leaned against the door long enough to here Kari say something to herself.

“Itachi, why?”

“Yes, why indeed Itachi?” I snapped my head up and saw Madara standing before me.

I went and walked by him not bothering to say a word. I felt him grip my shoulder & throw me back in front of him.

“Itachi, you should know by now, when I want answers I get them.” Madara watched me carefully. I kept up my dull façade while Madara tapped his fingers along his arm waiting for an answer.

“I told you once Madara, she won’t be anything of yours, I won’t let that happen.”

“Yes, but now that you’ve driven her away, what makes you think I won’t take an opportunity like that?” Madara tilted his head somewhat.

“Because I know she won’t let you. She knows how you take advantage of a situation very fast. She was always reading about our clans past, she probably found out about you there. “The tone of my voice grew a little more agitated by the minute.

“Hmmm, I remember the first day I met her, yes…I remember that day clearly. Wasn’t it also the first day you met her too? When you left to eat, cute little Kari sitting there naming the Koi fish. She was very sneaky for a 2 year old. She came up right behind me asking me who I was & to remove my mask. I saw no threat & so I did, boy is I glad I did. I still don’t understand her Kekkei-Genkai though…” This sprouted my interest.

“What are you talking about? Her Kekkei-Genkai is being able to create a dimension of her own creation, similar to yours only she could create a whole different living world in there if she wanted to.” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“So you don’t know about…my, my, Kari is sneakier then I thought. This is going to be interesting.” Madara walked passed me and entered Kari’s room. I didn’t stop him because I was too wrapped up in my own thoughts.

‘What is she hiding that so secretive that even Madara has trouble figuring out? I know she is able to figure things out faster than anyone and I mean anyone. (QM: I’m sorry Shikamaru!)’

“Itachi? Why are you just standing there like that?” Kisame approached me.

“Nothing…” I murmured and left him standing there and returned to own room to think things out.

Madara’s P.O.V.:

“So you don’t know about…my, my, Kari is sneakier then I thought. This is going to be interesting.” I sad aloud more to myself than Itachi. I walked passed him entering Kari’s room half expecting Itachi to try something but surprisingly he just stood there staring off into space.