Chapter 13 :{D

*Tsukiakari’s P.O.V.:*

“This is it!”

Shizune held out one of the metal thingies that were always in pains piercings.

“Yes, it a piece of pain’s piercing, we get it.”

I rolled my eyes. Shizune glared at me, we were never on good terms.

“No, they’re receivers you could say; only they receive chakra. All of Pain’s six bodies were covered with them according to lord Fukasaku.”

Tsunade’s eyes went wide and then her facial expression hardened. 

“The receivers command orders through chakra and move like a normal human being even though they’re corpses…”

“And it still receiving chakra and reacting to it even now…”

I moved forward and snatch the black grayish object from Shizune. Then I held it up to the oncoming light trying to figure it out myself.

“Got any idea what it’s made from?”

Shizune shook her head and turned to Tsunade.

“No but this must be the key to the secret of Pain’s strength but to further study and find out what it is I will go compare these samples to the data from the interrogation corps!”

“According to Kari here, pain is after naruto. We need to relay all this to lord Fukasaku as well.” Tsunade turned to the frog on her desk. “Messenger frog, don’t just recall naruto—you need to pass this Intel along as well.”

The frog with goggles made a thumbs up sign. “Sure thing.”

“Since when can frogs give you a thumbs up?” My mind started spinning.

Tsunade smacked the back of my head. Then pointed to both Shizune and the anbu black ops guy…I think it was a guy, you never know with these peoples. I use to have an epic member in my group, one day I said ‘Good job, you’ll make a fine husband someday’, then he took of his mask and what did I see, a female looking at me strangely.

“Shizune, take your autopsy report over to the interrogation corps and figure out exactly who and what pain is!”

“Yes ma’am!” Shizune squeaked out. I bet she was taking lessons from the pig.

“Black ops cell B, escort Shizune! Then guard the interrogation corps as well! Don’t let any of the pains near them!”

“Aye, lady hokage.”

“Kari, you stick with me. In the mean time as I await more reports from around the village, I shall be on the roof healing the injured through means of Katsuyu…I SHALL DEFEND THE VILLAGE WITH ALL MY POWER.”

>>time skip>> *currently on the hokage’s building’s roof open area*

I watched as Tsunade used her summoning jutsu to summon her slug Katsuyu.

“Go attend to all Konoha residents, both shinobi and non! Take my chakra and heal the injured!”

“The village is in danger…”

I frowned at the slug. For a hot tempered Tsunade I can’t believe her animal summoning is such a whimp.

“JUST GO!”

“Very well…”

For such a big slug, I can barely hear it speak. I wonder how much salt I would need to kill her…

“HOLY POCKY STICKS!!!” (QM: I love pocky, especially the chocolate ones)

The slug began to divided and turn into thousands of smaller slugs. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!?

>>time skip>>

Tsunade has had her eyes closed focusing for a while now. The four anbu made a circle shield around her. I stood outside the shield ready to fight. The anbu kept of asking me to come into the shield, but I refused. I wanted to be out there fighting, but I respect my former sensei, so I shall wait here.

Tsunade’s eyes suddenly snapped open.

“What is it?” One of the anbu asked.

Tsunade stood up and left the circle, I knew the look in her eyes. Someone died.

“Katsuyu has made contact with almost everyone in the village…”

She went up to one the posts and smashed it with her fist.

“L-Lady Tsunade…!?” One of the anbu sputtered out.

Tsunade didn’t even bother turning around. I approached her and then stopped when I stood next to her. 

“Apologies…let us continue…” Tsunade clinched her fist.

“Who?”

“Lady Hokage! We’ve figured out one of the enemy’s profiles.”

Choji came out of nowhere and started reporting.

“A male who appears to be in between 25-30 years old. Distinguishing features are six nose piercings and seven studs in each ear. Ability-wise, he uses jutsu the simulate magnetic attraction and repulsion! He can attract target objects to himself and he can repel all ninjutsu attacks. However once he uses either jutsu, there is a five second interval in which he can’t use any other jutsu.”

“Good job, I’m going to pass this information along through Katsuyu.”

“Team Choza assisted master Kakashi. Against two of the enemy, I believe I was the only one who didn’t perish…” I walked over and I put my hand on Choji’s shoulder.”

“Go back to Choza! Get him to the hospital, now. He can still be saved.” Choji’s eyes opened wide.

“Pa’s still alive!?”

“He is.” Choji started crying.

“Thank you thank you so much…!” Choji’s eyes opened wide. “Kakashi! What about Master Kakashi!?”

Tsunade looked down at the ground. My heart sank.

“No…” I fell to my knees. I also knew Kakashi since I was a child. He was a good friend. A single tear slipped out.

“LADY KISEKI!” one of the anbu shouted out.

“Just hurry, Choji.” Choji’s nodded and left.

For a few minutes I just sat there, unable to do anything. I looked up to see Tsunade still watching over Konoha.

“Tsunade…Let me head off now. That form of Pain is mine. Allow me.”

Tsunade turned to look at me.

“Revenge is all you seek, Kari, are you sure?”

“I know what I’m doing.”

“Alright.”

“Lady Tsunade!” one of the anbu called out.

“What is it?”

“We shouldn’t let Lady Kiseki go out alone, at least attach some anbu with her.

“No, I trust her judgment.”

With that I bolted off the roof and into Konoha’s streets, I ran trying to find the Pain that killed Kakashi, when something grabbed me from behind and cover my mouth.

*********************************************

Cliffhanger much, Now, can anyone tell me which of the Three Uchiha’s has her in his grip?

Hope you loved this chapter.

Vermisa out *war sign*