Chapter 11 X]

---Now is when the story gets off track. Stuff that doesn't happen in the series begins now. ---

(And warning, I was drinking monster energy drink when I wrote this so it's going to have very childish things in here. Just though I let you all know)

Madara's P.O.V.:

"It's about time to get you on my side, huh, Sasuke?" I spoke to myself aloud.

I was sitting on a ledge of the creator that Deidara made when he went out with his stupid "art". I had sent a few Zetsu out to find Sasuke current location. One of the Zetzu White half clones I had sent stretched up from the ground and got on his knee like a servant he is.

"Master. Sasuke is resting up in a small hotel not far from where Deidara died."

I put my hand on my chin and looked up at the clouds. "Seems like it almost time for Itachi to die, huh? He caught on to me anyways so he's just an obstacle that needs to be torn down."

The white Zetzu raised itself in front me with a smirk.

"Master, I do believe you just don't like her close to your bride."

I looked down and the white Zetzu became no more within seconds. I flicked my eye back up to the moon.

"Bride, Tsukiakari has yet to be, but she shall be mine in the end. It was always going to be that way, but I need all the Jinchûriki first. It's about time I sent Pein after the nine tails.

******************~teleportation to hide out sound insert here~*******************

I walked up to Pein room and I heard him yelling.

"KARI! I MEAN IT. GIVE IT BACK THIS INSTANT! LORD MADARA WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD FOR THIS!"

I raised an eyebrow and shook my head.

"What is she doing now?"

I sighed and walked through the door. I looked and saw her holding my weapon I use to fight against the first hokage with. She was swinging it around like a child.

"If he does have my head for this. Then I won't have to deal with any of you anymore." Kari shot back glaring at Pein.

"What did you do to make her hate you Pein?" I spoke.

Kari ran up to me and threw the weapon at my head; it was pointless and just went through. Then off guard she didn't stop running and ran right into me, she went through and hit face first into the wall.

"Oww..."

Pein looked at me with actual emotion which I haven't seen in years with him.

"Lord Madara, I ask of you to take Kari away. She's trying her best to get me angry and it is working. I can't get anything done with her around. I just had to deal with my former sensei and it took some out of me."

I looked over at Kari. She was giving Pein her famous death squint, but Pein turned to his normal emotionless face and looked at her as if she was just a piece of furniture.

"Kari. Quit acting like a child and act your age."

I turned and took a foot towards her. Kari grabbed a vase and threw it at me. I just caught it.

"Then go act your age and die."

"Do not speak to me as if I were trash Kari. I am your future husband and king. I stand above everyone."

Kari got on a chair next to me.

"Now I stand above you. Deal with it."

I glared and Pein bowed and left into another part of his chambers which has multiple rooms. I grabbed Kari's arm, pulling her down from the chair. She fell and I continued by turning and walking out the room while dragging Kari.