That Poor Little Girl (Lost In An Ugly World)

Alright, so. This isn't the last chapter. But, yeah. It's been 3 months. I know, we're sorry. I read through all the chapters today, and I swear, I couldn't leave anyone hanging. D:

- Chloe & Maddie. x

Idk why I do that? Anyways, enjoy children!

P.S Alas, we've returned with better literary skills! (:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mira's POV

April and I arrived at Malfoy Manor around lunchtime.

"Woah," I breathed, gazing up at the Malfoy residence with wide eyes — the building was beyond spectacular.

"Can you go in and see if Draco's around?" April asked as we stepped inside cautiously, avoiding having any contact with others that may have been lurking about.

"Sure. Where do I look though?"

April pointed towards the staircase, indicating to go up. "Go left, it has his name on the door."

I chuckled as I made my way up the stairs, making sure I was watching my step in with careful manner. I heard a door suddenly slam shut. Smiling, I wandered down the hallway that led to Draco's room. I stood in front of a dark door;  the name Draco printed on it in a neat script. I knocked on the door twice, and waited outside. The door opened fully, and Draco was standing there expectantly.

"Oh. Hello, Mira. Where's April?" He asked, glancing behind me as if he hoped she'd pop out at any minute.

"You can't see her on your wedding day!" I couldn't help but exclaim — it was a long tradition for most weddings.

Draco chuckled. I heard another door open and I turned around, slightly shocked. I had no idea..

"Draco, you said Mira was-" Neville spotted me, and smiled.

I shot him a grin before dragging out the greeting: "helloo."

"Hey."

"And you are here, why?" Draco asked, leaning against the door frame. His tone wasn't pushy; just curious. He was probably nervous, too.

"I'm not sure, April just asked me to..." I put a finger to my chin and thought for a bit. "Aha! We need somewhere to get changed. I think that's what she wanted, yeah." I smiled as I dropped my hand to my side.

"Alright. give us five minutes." Draco closed the door and I skipped down the stairs, a happy tune playing through my mind.

April was sitting on one of the kitchen chairs, her elbow propped up on the table. I heard Draco's door open once again, and their footsteps receding further into the mansion. I gazed at the brunette in front of me, noticing how she was staring into space — glancing in a completely different direction.

"Nervous?" I asked her, placing a hand on her shoulder. She nodded but stood slowly, leading us to a new room; somewhere we could get changed without interruptions.

Sunday Evening, Wedding ceremony.

April was in her wedding gown, standing in front of a ceiling-to-floor mirror. She twirled in a complete circle, admiring every inch of herself.

"Wow, April. You look..." I couldn't find a good enough word to describe her. The dress was white and strapless, and flowed elegantly to the floor. She turned and smiled, happy that I approved.