9: Allow Me

Josh's P.O.V.

I walked calmly back to Tyler's black car, despite all that had happened earlier. I couldn't seem to relax, yet I had to at least try.

While we were in the car, on our way home, I felt a bit awkward sitting in the car with no music on, so I pressed the button to turn on the radio.

Great, it's this song, I rolled my eyes. It was that song 'Irresistible' by Fall Out Boy. I didn't really like that band. Their music just wasn't my style. But when I looked over to Ty, it seemed he was enjoying it. He was nodding his head and lip-syncing to the words. I guess he knew the song quite well.

After the hour long drive, we arrived back at the apartment building. I pushed open the door for Tyler and held it for him as he walked in. I smiled and followed soon after him, walking up the old, creaky staircase. I walked farther than him to my apartment and we both unlocked our doors and walked in.

That was possibly the day that I finally realized he was the one I've been waiting for my entire life. Dorky little Tyler Joseph, the person I wanted to be with until the day I died.

And then I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Ty standing there with a wide grin on his face.

"So, Josh, how did you like them?" He asked, referring to Ashley and Mackenzie.

I nodded and kept my hand on the door. "They were really nice and sweet. And very fun."

His entire face lit up when he heard that. I guess he just really enjoyed their company and wanted me to as well. "Good, I'm glad. Because we're meeting up with them tomorrow too."

I raised an eyebrow at him and stared at him. "Really? What if I had plans tomorrow? Did you take that into consideration?"

His face soon fell, but mine lit up and I chuckled jokingly. "I'm only kidding. I'm an antisocial loser who never has plans. So, of course I'm free."

His usual brightening smile crept back into his face and I wrapped him in my arms. It was the kind of hug that you wanted to stay in forever, but you couldn't. It was the kind of hug that left you wanting more. I kissed him in the cheek before letting him free from my grasp.

He ruffled my hair like I usually did to him and we both laughed. I took him into my arms once again and I brought him into my room. I let him go and say down on my creaky couch. My instinct was to grab the remote and turn on a movie. I opened Netflix immediately and chose Ant-Man. It was also one of my favourite movies along with Avengers: Age of Ultron. Tyler sat down beside me and his eyes instantly fixed on the TV screen.

"Okay, seriously. How do you have such a good taste in movies?" Tyler asked, looking over to me for a brief moment.

I shrugged and smiled, still looking at the movie. "I guess it's just one of my many quirks."

"I see." He replied and focused in on the events of the film.

I just really enjoyed Marvel movies. I wasn't quite sure why, I just liked the action and the plot. And especially the characters. Ant-Man was no exception.

Tyler stayed looking at the screen intently for the entire running time. He didn't even try to fall asleep. He seemed to like sleeping during movies, or maybe it was just that one since it was late.

I soon looked over to Ty and saw him as he was so hooked on the film. I understood why he was enjoying it. It was really good. But his face was pure gold. His mouth was hanging open slightly and he didn't have any regard as to what was happening around him. I wasn't sure if he had watched it before, but it sure was amusing to watch him watch it.

After we finished it, I placed my arm softly across his shoulders and we both just sat there for a moment. I really enjoyed the moment where we just sat there. It was quiet and close, just the way I liked it. I noticed him turn his head over to me, so I did the same. Our eyes locked on to the other's and all we did for at least three minutes was just sit there, gazing into each other's eyes. It was just now that I realized that his eyes were the same shade of brown as mine were. I smiled at this newly discovered fact. Perhaps he was the one I have been waiting for my entire life. Perhaps he was the one I loved. But just perhaps.

"Josh, I have to tell you something." Tyler said.

___________________________
yay! I'm back! and of course, this chapter had to suck. sorry about that. but anyways, what do you think Tyler has to say? put your guess in the comments!
~ukuleletyler xoxo