11: Trust Me.

Josh's P.O.V.

I loved Tyler. I didn't care what anyone thought. That little weirdo that I fell for, that was who I was sure I wanted to be with for a long time. Maybe even for life, who knows. Tyler Joseph from Columbus, Ohio was the person that I expected to be with for quite a while.

Truth is, I was glad it was him. He may have been a dork, but he was also adorable, sweet, caring and overall, just a great guy. The kind of I would want to live with and spend the rest of my life with.

¨Hey, Josh,¨ I heard Tyler shout from the kitchen. ¨Have you seen my phone, by any chance?¨

I thought for a moment, but only was able to shrug and shake my head. ¨I could've sworn you put it in your pocket.¨

¨Well, apparently I didn't.¨

¨Maybe it fell out while you were sleeping and it's in between the couch cushions.¨ I said and pushed the cushions out of the way. I sighed in relief and picked up his phone from the crumb-covered, bare couch. ¨Found it! See? I have some pretty good ideas, huh?¨

After I said that, I heard him stop rooting through drawers and cabinets. ¨Oh my God, Joshua. Thank you so much! I don't think I would ever live without my phone.¨

I smiled brightly and pecked him softly on the cheek. ¨You're welcome, Ty. Anything for my little weirdo.¨

I heard him chuckle a small bit before looking up at me and meeting my doe brown hues. ¨You missed.¨

I raised an eyebrow slightly at him in complete confusion. ¨What's that supposed to mean?¨

¨It means that you missed.¨ And long story short, he grabbed my face and started making out with me. I can't say I didn't love it. It's been what I've been waiting for. He built up the courage to make his move on me.

It took about a minute for him to let me go, but after that, I had this stupid smile on my face that couldn't be wiped off for at least a couple hours.

¨So, I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie with me? I still haven't seen Batman Vs. Superman.¨ Tyler said after a long silence.

I widened my eyes at him. Who hasn't seen that? I put my arm around him and nodded. ¨Yeah. I'll gladly see it again. It was really good. At least it was in opinion. The critics beg to differ.¨

¨Okay! How about tomorrow at 3:50? That's the best time because we can get supper right afterwards. But let's go tell Rotten Tomatoes to suck it.¨ He laughed a little too hard at what he said, which made me laugh at him laughing. So, we were pretty much lying on the floor holding our stomachs in a fit of laughter after five minutes of hysterically laughing at some joke Tyler made.

It was 6:30 by the time we got around to having dinner that night. On the table, there was a plate with chicken legs and snap peas with a glass of soy milk to wash it down. Before then, I had no idea that Tyler was trying to avoid milk. He tried explaining it to me after, but there's too much involved in it. I didn't understand it one bit. It was really confusing.

Eventually, we ended up cuddling on the couch with The Vampire Diaries on Netflix. Tyler really liked that show by the looks of it. Personally, I didn't. There was too much vampire drama and sibling drama. But worst of all, there was a whole bunch of heart eyes being made. Especially to this guy named Stefan from this girl named Elena. It was really weird. A girl show in my books for sure. For teenage girls who are missing a boyfriend or something. I hated it.

After that was finally over, I still had to listen to Ty talking about Elena, Damon, Stefan, and Bonnie. He hated Caroline, though. And he didn't care much for Jeremy or Vicky. The others were just all chop liver to him. I had to try and be nice and listen to him. But I didn't really want to. All this tuff about that show made me feel tired. I really didn't like it.

Finally, the best part of the night came, time to sleep. But there was also a bad side to that. Tyler had to go back to his own place because my sisters were coming over early the next morning and I didn't want him to be there when Abigail and Ashley came. What a coincidence. Both my sister and Ty's best friend were named Ashley. Who knows, he might get two Ashleys as a friend. I just hoped my sisters liked him. Because I sure do.

_________________________

Sorry I haven't been writing. I've been really busy since dance competitions are tomorrow. Thanks for reading! Almost to 500! ~ukuleletyler