Chapter 2: Kidnapped

Elsa

            It never surprises me how beautiful the ocean is. The beautiful blue with just a little bit of green mixed in with, and all the wonderful creatures that live in the sea with us. I lay on my back as I look up to see the bright yellow thing that lives in the sky with the light white thing that comes when the sky turns dark. I close my eyes as feel something swim under me. I open my eyes and look to see a whale has decided to lend me a ride on its back. I roll over and smile, Thanks for the ride. I say making the whale moves it tail up as thanks, I see that you sister left you. I thought this would be easier. I giggle as I lay on him and move my finger around his back. She's too excited to see her new boyfriend. But I don't mind she's so happy, besides I just wanted to take my time. The ocean seems calm today; father must be doing this for my birthday. I talk to the whale as we swim to the reef.

            He just wants your birthday to be good princess. The whale says making me nod, I know, and I really appreciate it. I say as I see the beautiful coral reef come into view. I look to see Anna and Olaf swimming around with a man with shaggy dirty blonde hair and a lightly red tail. His eyes were covered by seaweed as she started to swim around his arms sticking out. "Sword?" The boy yells. "Fish!" Anna and Olaf say at the same time making the boy circle again trying to find them. I giggle as I get off the while and look back at the whale.

            Thank you again for the ride. I say as I kissed him on the nose. He bows his head before he turns around as swims off. I turn and face the coral reef and felt my breath catch in my throat on the beauty of this place. All the different color corals, with fish swimming around enjoying the nice warm waves, I could see the sharks circling us watching us like we were their pray. I feel an eel swim around me, Hello Princessssss Elssssssssa. The eel hisses in my ear making me giggle, Hello. I whisper back as I swim over to Anna and the others.

            The boy started to swim over to me not knowing who I was as he grabs my arm. "Ha! I knew I'd get you. Now you owe me a kiss." He says making me blush. "I think you're wrong." I say making the boy take off the seaweed to see chocolate eyes back at me. "Oh Princess Elsa, I'm so sorry, I thought you were Anna." He says as he lets go of my arm. I feel Anna swim up to me as she starts to laugh, "I see you meet my sister." Anna says as she loops her arm through mine. "Elsa, this is Kristoff, Kristoff, Elsa." She says as I grab Kristoff's hand and shake it. "It's nice to finally meet you Kristoff." I say as I take my hand back. "Same to you Princess Elsa." He says making me shake my head, "Just call me Elsa, please."

            Before he could say anything, Olaf jumped in front of us again, Swordfish! Swordfish! He said over and over again making us all giggle. "Well since I wreck the first game, I guess I'll be it." I say as Kristoff gave me the seaweed. I wrap it over my eyes as I feel someone spin me around in circle. I start to get dizzy as whoever was spinning me around let go of my shoulders and swims off. "Sword?" I yell as I stop spinning. "Fish!" I hear knowing it was Anna's voice coming from the right. I start to swim to her but I knew she was away from me again. I sigh, "Sword?" I yell. Fish! I hear as I turn around to swim again but miss again.

            I keep swimming, yelling sword and tried to find anyone for me to not be it anymore. "Sword?" I yell. "Fish!" I hear right next to me. I quickly turn and touch someone shoulder. "Gotcha!" I yell as I take off my seaweed to see I'm holding onto Anna's arm. "Fine, you win!" She says with a giggle as she takes the seaweed and we see Kristoff join us. "I told you, you should have followed me." He said as he put his arm around Anna's waist. I see Anna's face lighten up a bit until I see her start to look around, "Where's Olaf?" She asks. I look around and couldn't find our little octopus anywhere.