Metal Maidens

There are three rarity : Blue, Purple and Gold. Players may use N1 to N6 to describe their class or rarity, by the Blueprints N3 Blueprint used to craft them.

•Six Gold rarity girls can be obtained from Store - Forge

•Heavy big Pz.Kpfw.B2, Medium big Grant Mk-VIII, Light big Panzer 38(t), Car big Sd.Kfz.234/3 ,SPG big SU-8 and TD big Hetzer

•Only Purple or Gold from Forge. No Blue, and no girl is forge-only.

    It is possible to obtain Metal Maiden from Map Drop, Port, Forge, R&D Develop or Refactor. Please visit R&D list in-game to view the method for each girl. Purple and Gold and some Blue have Live2D animated CG.

    It is recommended to research cheap N1 tank from R&D early to build up your team quickly.

----------------++++++++++++++---------------

Unit Type

    Tank Classes:

•Heavy big Heavy Tank, usually good at tanking damage thanks to their thick armor and low Stealth stat, which will draw more firepower upon them in order to protect teammate.

•Medium big Medium Tank, a versatile unit that can play lots of role. Sometimes their Stealth maybe too high to draw enemy fire.

•Light big Light Tank, usually scout for the team with their good detection, some of them are battle focus with more Stealth, Range and Firepower but poor at Detection.

•SPG big Self-Propelled Gun, or artillery/arty in other games, excellent firepower output, but their Targeting is poor against enemy under Range 350, and may encounter "too close" missing shots.

•Car big Armored Vehicle, or known as light armored vehicle (LAV), will come to shine when they can install Cabin Cabin on them. Also their evasion is high and this may save them from enemy fire.

•TD big for Anti-Tank Gun (ATG), most girls in this class also known as tank destroyer/TD. They have higher penetration but poor Targeting.

Promotion

You can Promote each of your Metal Maiden to 2-star and 3-star after you reach certain Commander level.

    These promotion however, can only be done to Purple (2-star) or Gold (2-star and 3-star) Metal Maiden.

    Requirement to promote a Metal Maiden from 1-star to 2-star is Metal Maiden level 35, with cost of 800 Codon and 20 of either Test Doll or Processor or Secret Plan or Wreck, depending on your Metal Maiden type (some Metal Maidens require 1,000 Codon and 24 of upgrade stuffs, perhaps they're relatively more powerful compared to their comrades?).

        This will increase your Metal Maiden level cap from 60 to 75 and also give bonus to other attributes except range.

    Requirement to promote a Metal Maiden from 2-star to 3-star is Metal Maiden level 70, with cost of 12,000 Codon and 320 of either Test Doll or Processor or Secret Plan or Wreck, depending on your Metal Maiden type.

        This will increase your Metal Maiden level cap from 75 to 90 and also give bonus to only(?) evasion, durability, and targeting.