Technology

Technology is more important than girls' level, that gives you bonus stat even without installing any upgrades. Each tier has 16 stages, Tier 1 provides bonus for all girls. Tier 2 is only for purple or gold tiers. Tier 3 is gold tier only.

    Heavy Armour for Heavy tank and Anti-Tank Gun. Focus on best Armor rating and ricochet effect.

    Medium Armour for Light and Medium tank. Depends on your role, armor with bonus Stealth and Evasion are good for you.

    Light Armour for Armored Car and Self-Propelled Gun. They would love armor with Stealth and Evasion bonus too.

    Chassis increase your Durability and usually comes with other bonus, and able to counter some Terrain effects. Always focus on it first.

    Engine provide much needed evasion and usually comes with tech that counter Terrain effects.

Ammunition

    Please read Ammunition for effects details.

    There are two type of ammo, Kinetic and Chemical.

        Kinetic: AP, APCR, APDS - Penetration, Firepower decrease over range, and may ricochet. Cost Wreck to research.

        Chemical: HE, HEAT, RP, HESH - Cost Secret Plan to research.

•AP Conventional Shell. Comes with shell normaliztion (that decease ricochet chance), most common type of ammo.

•APCR Composite-Rigid. Good Penetration, Firepower and sometimes Targeting bonus. Bonus damage in short range or against lightly armored unit, excellent in street battles.

•APDS Discarding-Sabot. Trade Firepower for high Penetration and range, ignore partial target armor. Better than other two kinetic rounds against long range target.

•HE High-Explosive. SPG main ammo, excellent Firepower but little penetration. Should come with +penetration equipment to counter this problem. Have armor reduction effects.

•HEAT Anti-Tank. Compare to HE, they have good Penetration, can lit up target easily, but may ricochet and there are armor and equipment to counter the fire damage. Enemy loves these in desert map, where Hot effect increase fire damage.

•RP Rocket-Propelled. Somehow similar with HE with their high Firepower and low Penetration. But they may hit two target, making both exposed from camouflage - if they still alive.

•HESH Squash-Head. Damage target twice and higher crit chance but lower crit damage bonus. Not a common type of ammo.

•If you are not sure which ammo is worthy to invest, place your bid on AP and HE.

Base (Structure)

    View Base page for structure list.

•Headquarters - Your first priority ! Upgraded HQ provides more fuel (means more money and codon), unlock techs and new chapters.

•Silver Vault - Increase your silver limit, thanks to the skyrocketing building cost... you'll need to upgrade this anyway.

•Silver Mine - Maybe useful for new player, but usually last to upgrade when you have nothing else to upgrade. Stop production while upgrading, but killing cooldown with gold is much more expensive then buying them directly.

•Iron Mine - Produce G-Iron, but very expensive to upgrade. Only consider when you have lots of cash to spare.

•Service Station - Start focus on it when you are reach the level to unlock Lifestyle. Lifestyle rewards are great and still gives you something from failed expeditions.

•Naval Port - Unlock this ASAP. Upgrading this will unlock more trading slots and rare items, including Metal Maiden. Buying Maiden from port is much cheaper than research them yourself.

        You should buy everything from port if possible. Exp is cheap and top priority all the time. Codon is expensive for new player but if you can afford them - buy it. Foods are cheap and you'll need a lot to boost tank maiden's level. Buy all high tier blueprints you lack of and all materials there.

        You can spend silver or G-Iron to restock port inventory. G-Iron can refresh unlimited times.

•BWMG Depot and Refractor- You'll need LV12 HQ to build BWMG Depot, once finished you can gain access to refactor and have DEXT TRIT IRID unlocked. Also let you to exchange Codon and other materials from store. Those refactor material regenerate slowly, but the best way to obtain them is farming high level maps. Their drop chance and quantity greatly increase in later chapters.