33

You huff and stomp over to where Harry is stood, surveying the group and counting how many made it. By the sour look on his face, not as many as he'd hoped. When he notices you walking towards him, he sighs deeply as you stand next to him.

"Just trust me okay?" He pleads before you even opened your mouth, you raised an eyebrow at him in annoyance.

"It's pretty hard to trust people these days, especially people I've only just met a few hours ago." You replied back whilst rolling your eyes. "Where about's are you leading us anyway?" You asked curiously.

"Out to the Badlands, I told you." He spoke sounding quite annoyed.

"I know but how are we getting there?" You spoke back monotonously.

"You'll see." He smirked as you rolled your eyes again.

"And how many more of us will die before we'll see." You spoke bitterly causing him to straighten up and clench his fists slightly.

"I can't control what everyone does, it's not my fault that happened. I'm just leading you there, it's your job to survive." His words made anger bubble up inside of you as your suspicions were confirmed, you shouldn't have put your trust in him.

You don't want to speak to him any more, so you groan and follow the group who were beginning to walk in the direction that Harry had pointed in.

Continue to (8)