66

"Keep moving!" Harry shouted as you decide that it's better to not get involved with others business and stay on route.

Suddenly you all hear shouts and screams and people are running at you from all directions, there's no where for you to go. You're all herded together, like a group of animals. This new groups leader steps forwards and comes up to Harry who has an arm protectively in front of you.

"Where is a group like you from them?" He asks him.

"The city." Harry replies casually, earning laughter to erupt throughout the new group.

"The city huh? So first time in the badlands." He asks as Harry simply nods. "Bullshit." He punches Harry and he stumbles slightly. "Nobody gets in or out of there, now tell me where you're from." He spits in his face and produces a gun.

"He's telling the truth." You speak up, you heart pounding in your chest. The man looks at you and narrows his eyes, as your group nods in agreement.

"Get ready!" He shouts and his group that has more people than yours aim some form of gun at you. "Shoot them all." He yells as your eyes widen. You see someone go down behind you with a dart sticking out of them, they're drugging you. You thought as a sharp pain shoots through your leg, you look down to see that you'd been shot by one of the darts. Darkness swallowing you up, the ground became closer as you fell to the floor.

You woke up in a white room, the light painfully bright above you, you tried to move but found you're strapped to a bed. You look around in a panic until you see Harry on a bed next to you.

Do you:

Shout out to him and try and get off the bed (62)

Or don't do anything for the moment and wait to see what happens (58)