Part 7.: Extraction

*Winter then runs to Merle Dixon and has him help her wake everyone up* *Winter then starts making breakfast for everyone in the Schnee palace, and is happy and excited* *As she's serving, everyone notices excitement coming from her* Ruby: *Looking at Winter* "Winter? Why are you excited? What got you excited?" Winter: *Looks at Ruby, excited* "We're going to be safe, Ruby! The evacuation will be starting in probably five minutes, so hurry up and eat your breakfast, ok?" Ruby: "Alright." *Three minutes later, everyone is done eating their breakfast* *Two minutes later, the helicopters finally arrived and extracted everyone from the location* *But... * *BOOM!!!* *The helicopter with Ruby, Tai, Qrow, and Yang starts to shake* Yang: *Shocked* "What was that?!" Pilot: "It's the engine!" Ruby: *Scared as she holds onto Tai* "Dad, I'm scared!" Tai: *Tries to comfort Ruby* *Looks at Ruby, worried* "Don't worry, I promise I won't let anything happen to you." *The helicopter then starts to fall* Pilot: *Contacts all other helicopters in the area and also contacts the HQ* "This is Amber 2-7! The chopper has just sufferred engine failure! Mayday! Mayday! We are going down! I repeat, we're going down!" *The helicopter then crashes*