2. b o r e d

Audrey Stone,
Under the pillow of her soft bed,
101 South Shore Road

My dear innocent Audrey,

     Did you really punch that guy in the face? I feel so sorry that I missed it, I would have loved to see you punch the guy who was insulting me. Not that I couldn't have handled him myself.

I would have checked on you, but you know that I had soccer practice. And I couldn't miss it. Coach isn't happy with my performance right now.

Are you wondering how I manage to put a new dream for you every night under your pillow? Maybe I'm like Santa Claus, or the tooth fairy. You used to be so obsessed about catching the person who 'stole your teeth'. Don't worry, I'm never going to reveal my secret. Don't roll your eyes, I know how much you love mysteries.

Remember that test in Chemistry? When you said that you wish you had photographic memory? Are you sure you want it? Because having a photographic memory would mean that you remember everything. But sometimes it helps to forget a few things. I can bet my jersey that you'd go crazy.

I dreamt that I was travelling around the world (I was also a millionaire so money wasn't a problem in my dream). What about you, Addy? Which places do you dream to see?

Bear hugs and kisses for a good night,
Will,
(The best)