4. g r u m p y

Audrey Stone,
Under the pillow of her soft bed,
101 South Shore Road

My dear grumpy Audrey,

      It's okay. I promise you, everything will be fine. It may not seem like it, but I'm here for you. Audrey, you may not like me for saying this, but you have to stop fighting with your dad. If not for yourself, then for your mom. Have you seen her these days? I'm just saying this as your best friend. Trust me, fighting with him won't help you.

Witnessing something so horrific happen to your sibling... I'm not even sure whether or not to say anything. 

You know, Ben asked me today why I wasn't dating Stacey. He thinks that the head cheerleader and the best jock (his words not mine), should end up together. And the strangest thing, everyone else in the locker room said that I wasn't supposed to be with Stacey. What was that all about?

These past few days, I've been wondering how it would be to have a secret identity. Not the superhero kind, but the famous celebrity kind. What if I was a supermodel (I could be one, you said so yourself), maybe for Calvin and Klein, and I put on fake non prescription glasses so no one would recognise me at school... Man that would be cool.

Given your obsession with music, would you dream to be a popular singer, one whose identity is the biggest secret in Hollywood?

Bear hugs and kisses for a good night,
Will,
(The supermodel)