3. i r r i t a t e d

Audrey Stone,
Under the pillow of her soft bed,
101 South Shore Road

My dear cute Audrey,

      I can't get your expression out of my head. You know, when you spilled your ice cream and I wouldn't let you eat mine? I definitely learnt an important lesson today, never mess with the girl who just lost her ice cream. Or the price to pay would be your expensive shirt. Just saying.

I saw two kids playing next door, and I found them so strikingly similar to the two of us. If you had seen them, I'm sure you would have pointed out that the boy had brown hair instead of my blonde coloured hotness. But that's not what reminded me of us; the fact that they were both covered in mud did.

Do you remember the first time we met? I had fallen down so I was covered in mud, and when you saw me, you yelled, "Chocolate zombie!" and ran away. What did you expect a mischievous seven year old to do? Of course I was going to chase after you.

I dreamt that I met somebody for the first time and the person (I can't tell you who) fell in love with me. Go ahead call me arrogant, but tonight I want to ask you this: in your dreams, what kind of guy will you fall in love with? You can make me a list, so I can keep an eye out for him.

Bear hugs and kisses for a good night,
Will,
(The best)