ein

"Stop sulking Anne." Iritang puna sa akin ni Flam.

"Yeah right. As if I could." I scoffed.

She glared at me. "Sino ba kasi yan?" Irritation laced her voice.

I cross my arms over my chest and rolled my eyes at her. "I'm not telling you."

It was her time to scoff at me. "Oh please, like seriously? Paano ka namin matutulungan ni Holi, if you keep on answering us with that kind of sentence." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Speak of the devil." Flam said before sipping her frappe.

"H-hello. Sorry late ako." Holi timidly said as she sit next to Flam.

I just look out of the window and think about how did I get myself into this mess.

"Ano ba kasing problema mo Anne?" Malumanay na tanong ni Holi sa akin.

Nagkibit-balikat ako.

"Oh my gosh Anne, you're making my head throb." I can feel the raging bomb inside of her. Hinarap ko sila at malungkot na nginitian.

"I just really want to see you two. I just missed you so much. Yun lang." I explained hoping they won't see right through me.

Napabuntong-hininga naman silang dalawa.

"Tangina! Akala ko BH ka eh!" She said relieved.

I mentally rolled my eyes at her. Broken hearted? Me? Nagpapatawa ba siya?

As if on cue, my phone vibrated on my lap. I check who made it.

My heart almost jump at the sight of the unknown yet really known number.

+63999999999
I can meet you today right?

I almost squeled. Almost, if not for the fact that my friends are here.

I look up to them and was relieve that they were completely engrossed in a conversation. Ngumisi ako sa direksyon nila at ibinalik ang attensyon sa screen upang magtipa ng reply.

+63999999999
Where to?

Wala pang ni isang minuto ang nakalipas ay agad niya akong nireplyan. This made my heart flutter.

+63999999999
Same place?

"Ano na? Akala ko ba miss mo kami?" Napatingin ako kay Flam na nakabusangot ang mukha. Her tone was neither sad or nagtatampo. It's pure sarcasm.

I bit my lower lip and bring down my gaze to the phone. I was half-way sending him the message. This sucks. I feel sorry for my best friends.

"Anne naman eh. Anyare uy?" This time, it was pure pagtatampo. Parang maiinis na si Flam sa inaasta ko. Kung di lang siguro ako kaibigan ng babaen'g 'to ay baka nasabuyan na ako ng frappe na iniinum niya. Tsk. This short tempered girl.

"Sorry." Was all I could say, and I really mean it.

She snickered at me and turned her full attention on Holi. I rolled my eyes. Here comes the wrath of Flam. Ugh. I'm sure hindi ako papansinin nitong babaen'g 'to for one whole week if I don't do something.

"It's not like I'm not listening. It's about your ex right?" She stiffened. Fuck yes! I got her. Thank God! Thank you for giving me multi-tasking skills!

Dahan-dahan niya akong hinarap while Holi was, well quiet. She's always quiet.

"Eli." I confirmed when she didn't respond. She winced at the mention of his name.

"Pwede ba Anne! Move on!" She said defensively. I cock an eyebrow at her.

"Wow, at sa'yo pa talaga nanggaling yan?" I scoff at her.

She stands up, pulling a confused Holi with her.

"We're leaving." I almost did a happy dance. I smiled and waved at them.

She groaned, "Talagang di mo kami pipigilan?"

I laugh, "No fucking way." I shooed them.

"What a best friend." She hissed before storming out the cafe.

Now where was I? Oh yes, the message.