2.2- family reunion

A/n im trying to find a actor for certain characters, macy, mollie and mason, jace, alec at the moment.

new character this chapter...

"Im home" no way no...

"Anyone going to greet me" and with that i rush down the stairs faster than anyone could imagine.

"Donevon" i screech i started to see the rest of the family appear on the stairs.

"Donevon, my son" my father shouted to him suffocating him in a hug. I then noticed a girl standing in the doorway looking uncomftuble so i made my way over to her.

"Umm hi" don seems to notice because he rushes over to us "shay this is my girlfriend alicia, alicia this is shay and now the rest of my family"

Thats when we all hear a new sound of footsteps and ollie comes into veiw...topless!!!!

i think all of are eyes went wide at the veiw of his perfectly toned abs and his bed head that looked amazing.

"And who are you" dons voice roars in a protective manner.

"Im ollie" he said exstending his hand out to him being now besides me still may i say topless...

I recon even my mom wad checking him out, i could even see matty doing it.

Donevon accepted his handshake and i noticed the grip wad a bit rough but ollie didnt even flinch "donevon" he replied then let go of ollies hand and wrapped thar arm round alicia.

~~~

Finally christmas break and once again ollie is here....not like i mind or anything. Him and don seem to be getting along now achly becoming friends because at this moment don matty and olie are down in the gaming area and im sat here waiting for my friends to arrive since my parents and 2 littls siblings left this morning.

On cue the doorbell rang and everyone strutted in. Leah, alec, chelsea and jace.

Alicia came into veiw and i smiled at her, she is really nice and helpful not to mention an amazing cook. The boys came upstairs and we where all in the living room being slightly awkward.

"Alicia" i spoke up " these are my friends alec, chelsea, leah and jace, guys this is alicia dons girl" i made clear and they all exchange hellos and before you new it where fully engaged in convosations.

Me and ollie made are way upstairs talking about some soccer thing untill we reache the top.

"Oops" ollie. "What" i ask him and he pointz ahead of us to see mistletoe hanging from the ceiling.

"Are you serious" i pratically ask the mistletoe to then feel his sofr lips against the skin of my cheek for a lot longer than neccersary before he pulled away.

Could my heart beat any faster?