3.7

Shays PoV.

How do I explain how I feel, I feel... Old. Yes I don't know what it's like to feel old but this is how i imagine in my hole body aching my face pale with visable under eye circles.

I had the hole school stepping around eggshells with me, opening doors, teachers letting me get away with not doing homework.

My body was tired and I was finding it exstremely hard to finish the day, I got asked to have kemo done but declined with every treetment they offered me, because no matter what I would only getting an  slightly exstended time on earth, which means if would just hurt more the day it finally does end.

"Shay" I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned round to face him, the most perfect human being that's ever lived, I smiled at him and he looked at me with exstreme concern "sweetheart we are going home"

"No I'm fine" I groaned but I already knew it wasont an option but a order since he wrapped his arm around my waist to help me to the car. I was going to mention how I didn't need his help but honestly I did.

"I want to show you something" he said with a grin spread across his face "you strong enough, I nodded excitedly and he took off in a completely different direction to my house.

30 minutes it took until I felt the car spin over to the side and Ollie practically jumped out the car helping me to the position he wanted. He put one of my legs in one position and the over further away.

I looked at him super confused until he spoke "your inbetween 2 boarders" he pointed out but I was still amazingly confused "your in 2 places at once" realistation hit me and a grin spread across my face as I embraced him into a hug to meet are lips soon after.

A/n awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was cute don't you think. I'm thinking 5 more chapters.

Don't forget to comment to let me know how your liking my story, that would be appreciated

Love
-L