3.2- hospital

Ollies PoV.

I was tapping my foot rapidly against the cold tiled floor. "nurse.... excuse me" i yelled after a women in blue "shay dacent... how is she"

"Sorry sir im not her nurse i dont know who she is" but before she could walk off i grabbed her wrist "please.... knowones telling me anything.

"Sir please take your hands off of me" she achly seemed scared... i was just trying to get her attention, i dropped her wrist and paced up and down the hall.

"Olliver" macy shouted with matthew, alec and chelsea beside her. They jogged over "how is she...what happened"

"Both of the questions are i have no idea" they looked so confused i carried on "we where dancing and she was so happy then suddenely her eyes went all weird and she passed out again"

"That doesnt make any sence" matty added "shes been drinking loads and eating and had like no exersise with her ankle" he looked confused, but also angry

.........................

Hours went passed and nothing before we finally a doctor started walking towards us... i was the first one to notice and jumped up.

"How is she" i rushed out

"Are you family" he asked

"I am, so talk" matthew stepped beside me agrily.

"Okay so what we thought was dehydration well it isnt, im sorry to tell you this but it seems ms dacent has a brain luceema."

All of are faces where full of concern and i felt a tear drop down my cheek "she has cancer" i croaked out