3.9- the end

Sorry i havent written in a while but here you go the final chapter.

Shays pov.

I knew, i knew inside that today was the day. The pain was horrendous, it was truly unbearable, i refused to be drugged off my mind, while im still alive i want to be here.

I had nurses walking in and out of my room all the time, but i cant ask them to leave, the strength thats barely there is being used up. Im trying to fight, i truly am, but i cant... i cant anymore.

Mattys pov.

All of us my parents my friends everyone i cared about was encompoosed around my sisters bed.

Why couldnt it be me, not her she doesnt deserve this. My eyes where glossy and i was trying so hard not to break down. Today is the worst shes ever looked. Drained! Lifeless!

Shes in and out of sleep, refusing to take drugs to make this easier on her, thats when i saw her re open her eyes to slowly look around her to see all of us staring back at her.

Ollies pov.

A slight smike breaks out on the most beautiful girl i have ever seen when she sees everyone around her.

She begins to speak and we can all tell its painfull for her

"dont be sad" she croaks out "dont be sad because of me" i see tears drip from mostly everyobes eyes.

"Baby" i say but she cuts me off.

"Thankyou"

"What" i ask

"She completed number 1 of my bucket list... im in love with you" my heart breaks i feel empty inside. My cheeks become wet and my breathing hitches.

"I love you too... im going to miss you so much" she doesnt speek but nods and gestures for me to move closer.

"Find love again... find it for me" that when i couldnt hold on i beg "please baby fight, i cant" i can barely speak, but i can feel my hand being squized weekly "i love you" she repeats "so do this for me"

I cant explain how i feel, i want to cry i want to curl up in a ball but then again i want to go punch something or someone.

"Ill see you soon" she places her hand on my face "ill see you one day in heaven......but my fight is over, goodbye my love" i see her eyes become droopy and the beeping stops....