Ch. 12: Year 4 Travelling w/ Dad

Serena's POV

Daddy and I were heading off towards Suna in the Land of Wind. He said he had some business with the elders within Suna. We had reached the border between the Land of Fire and Wind. We crossed over to the sand and it immediately became hot. I wouldn't expect anything else since it's a desert, but this was ridiculous. I have no idea how the ninjas over there could survive in this weather!

We had finally reached the main gates of Suna. The guards held us, until Daddy showed some ID. I was now getting a piggy back ride. We arrived at the Kazekage's office. Dad knocked on the door and headed inside. I followed and stood next to him.

"Ah. Master Jiraiya it's nice to see you again. Are you here to see the elders?" the Kazekage asked. Ohh...so this was Gaara's father from the anime. I narrowed my eyes. I knew I already hated him, how could he possibly try to kill his own son just because he's a jinchuriki. I shook my head in disapproval,

The Kazekage looked at me. "Who is this Master Jiraiya? I have never seen her before with you." Daddy nodded and smiled. "This is my beautiful daughter, Serena. She was with her mother Tsunade, but now she's travelling with me." He said. The Kazekage looked at me wide eyes.

"I never knew you had a daughter." he exclaimed surprised. Dad laughed. "Yes yes, I don't think anyone did." he nervously rubbed his neck. I rolled my eyes at his actions.

"Come I'll take you to the elders. Why don't I get one of my kids to show your daughter around Suna." I looked at him wide eyes. Holy! I was going to meet one of the sand siblings! Gosh this is SO GREAT!

A knock soon came onto the door. "Come in." The door opened to reveal a very familiar blonde headed girl. I mentally smiled. I see Temari come inside.

"Temari, could you please take Serena and show her around the village?" she nodded and smiled at me. I smiled back and followed her out the door.

"Hi there. My name's Temari. How are ya?" she introduced. "Hey! My name's Serena Senju.... So this is Suna huh?" she laughed and nodded.

"Yup! This is it. There's not a lot to do around here, but the sunset is beautiful." I smiled.

She took me around the streets visiting different shops such as the music stores, weapon shops, and all of the new places to eat. We chatted and became fast friends.

She told me about her family and her two brothers. Also about how people fear her youngest brother and why. She told me that she loved him but was honestly scared of him. I nodded and hugged her. Temari told me that I was her first friend that was a girl. Because she spend most of her time with her brothers, she didn't have any girl friends. I laughed and told her that she was my first girl friend also.

**Time Skip 1 week**

We had been staying in Suna and now it was time to go. Everyday I hung out with Temari and spent time with her. She was sad at the fact that we would be leaving. But I told her that we will meet soon and keep in touch.

Dad and I left the village and started heading out. "Serena," I looked up at Dad "I believe it's time to start your training. Is that fine?"

I grinned widely and nodded eagerly. We went into a clearing in the forest. "Old Man Sarutobi told me you have special 'knowledge' so can you tell me what you know about me or my past?" I nodded and we sat down.

I told him how he grew up, who his teammates were, about Orochimaru, I even told him about the three Ame orphans.

"Dad..." he looked at me "I also know about the prophecy." He looked at me wide eyed. "Y-you know about it?" I nodded. He crunched his eyebrows and had a thinking face on. A bit later he nodded but didn't tell me anything. I shrugged it off.