Ch. 14: Year 6 Travelling w/ Dad

This is going to be a short chapter because I want to start on her travelling alone and then move on to Book 2! :)

Jiraiya's POV

We had come a long way starting this journey. It was now the 3rd and final year I will be training Serena. She also has come a long way. I couldn't have been any more proud of my child. Anyone could tell she was ours. She had the qualities of her mother, not just looks but personality wise. She has loyalty in her heart and courage. She may have a huge temper, but she is kind.

I was proud that she wanted to continue with my dream of peace for the ninja world. I believed that she could do it just like how Minato believed in Naruto. I think that the two of them together will go far. Very far.

Serena's POV

**Towards the end of Year 6**

The training for this year was like any other training. He taught me jutsus that I could use for summoning, endurance, speed, and fire jutsus, since Dad has the element of fire.

This was the year we mostly spend time together reading, writing Icha Icha, and just enjoying each others company before I had to leave. We had FINALLY published the book a couple months ago! How exciting! I got the first copy, of course! Together with this year, I would have been training for about 6 years. But I will be travelling a year after training with dad, alone. I want to visit the other shinobi lands, meet knew people and learn more jutsus.

**Last 2 days of Year 6**

We were in a dango shop for lunch. It was around 12 pm and I was drinking tea. Dad had gone off into town for a while for something. He wouldn't tell me what though.

I took a bite and savored the flavor the sauce. Dad came back and sat down in the chair in front of me. He took out a blue velvet box and gave it to me. I looked at him confused with my head titled to the side.

"Hmm, what's this, Dad?" He smiled at me. "Just open it." I nodded and started opening the small box. I gasped at what I saw. It was a silver bracelet. There were small loops connected by chains in creating a circle to wear. In the middle was a heart locket with the kanji symbol for peace: 平 on it. I opened the locket and smiled. There was a picture of Dad, Mom and Me when I was 5 years old and we met for the first time. Dad was on the left and mom was on the right. I was in the middle holding both of their hands.

I looked up at dad and jumped on him to give him a hug. "Happy 11th Birthday Angel." he whispered in my ear. I buried my head into his chest sobbing at the fact that I will be leaving tomorrow. He put his arms around me and brought me closer, if possible.

I looked up at him with my tear stained face. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

**Time Skip to tomorrow**

I was packing my back pack with materials. I took a look at my packing list.

Dangos √   check.

Sake  √  check. You know just if some occasion arises. Don't worry I'm not an alcoholic like mommy.

Medical Herbs and Supplies √

Water √

Summoning Scroll √

Ink and Paper √

Icha Icha Paradise √

Tale of the Gutsy Ninja √

Clothes √

Alright. I was pretty much packed. I closed the pack back put my shoes on and went downstairs into the hotel lobby. I saw Dad by the bar smitten it up with some lady. I rolled my eyes at the scene. I went up to him grabbed him by the ear, and dragged him off outside.

I shook my head and sighed. "Honestly I thought you might have known not to flirt with the ladies while I'm here...." He laughed nervously and rubbed his neck.

"Do you have everything?" I nodded "Food, clothes..." I nodded. "Icha Icha?"

"Ugh yes dad don't worry I double and triple checked my packing list." I chuckled. He knelt down to my height and put a hand to my head ruffling it. I smacked his hand off.

He knew I hated it when people ruffled my hair. He laughed then looked at me seriously.

"You be safe now Angel, you got that? Don't let your mother and I worry since you're travelling alone." I nodded with a smile. 'I'm sure you'll be fine, after all you trained with the Legendary Toad Sage!" He grinned and posed at me.

I started laughing. "Hahaha Dad you're so full of yourself!" He smiled at my response. I jumped into his arms to hug him one last time. I kissed his cheek and then ran off quickly to the main gate. Once I reached, I waved him good bye.

Ninja lands... here I come.

End of Ch. 14! Hope you like it! Now its time for Serena to travel herself. Where will she go and who will she meet before she goes back to Konoha? ^^