Friends

Josh's P.O.V.

"Can you believe we are graduating?" Tobi yelled as he started to jump up and down smiling.

"Yeah I know." I said, not as excited.

"Why aren't you excited? Why do you sound like Vik? I mean you are graduating, Vik isn't and he is pissed off." Tobi said as he sat down next to me.

We have been talking about graduation all year, for the most part I was excited, but it felt like there was something holding me back.

"I just, we are all going to different universities, we'll never see each other anymore, I'm just not ready." I said crying as Tobi grabbed me.

Tobi and I have always been the closest out of the group.

It has always been the seven of us, me, Tobi, Vik, JJ, Harry, Ethan and Simon. We have always been really close with one another.

I'm personally closest with Tobi and Simon. Tobi has been a family friend so we've pretty much been friends since we were in diapers. Simon lives next to me, but we didn't really talk until middle school like the rest of the guys.

Everyone always seems to have their own favorites.

"Josh, is this about that, Simon thing?" Tobi asked as I just looked at him.

About two years ago, when we were all sophomores, I was dating a girl named Freya, but I started to form feelings for Simon. Ever since I couldn't get rid of those feeling.

"Tobi, I think I am in love with him and I don't even get the chance to tell him. We are going to be in two different universities, in two totally different places and there is nothing I can do about it." I said as he just looked at me.

"Are you kidding me, tell him how you feel. There is something you can do, tell him. Tell him how you are feeling, tell him how much he means to you." Tobi said grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.

"Yeah, but then everything will become all messed up and it isn't worth it. We all are just going to enjoy prom and then go to graduation and all disperse, so all we can do is try and Skype but that probably won't happen because we are just going to be so busy that we can't even talk. Then we all just forget about each other, move on to get a job that we don't even want and die with a girl or guy that we might not even want to be with. This all so that you can pay taxes for your kids so they end up going to college and end up watching you die in the end."

"Okay seriously Josh, I mean come on." Tobi yelled as he just got up.

"Just go, I know I'll get over myself." I said as I laid down on my bed.

Why do I have to be such a drama queen? Why do I have to be in love with my best friend? Why can't I just admit that to him? So many people say those three words daily. Billions of people all over the universe say that to someone, but for me it is impossible. A socially anomaly, why? Why can't I just say that to him?

I then started to get a call.

Tobi just left so I am hoping that he didn't run home just so that he could Skype me. Until I realized who it was. Simon.

"Hey what's up?" I asked as he looked like he ran a mile, "the actual question is, are you okay?! What the hell happened?!"

"I just had football and I kind of had to run home as fast as I possibly could." He said obviously out of breath.

"Okay, please tell me why you were running as fast as you could. Also tell my why you ran just so that you could call me" I said as he drank a bottle of water.

"Harry asked me to prom." He said making my heart break.

"What did you say?" I asked right away almost.

"I ran."

This is a good sign, he ran meaning he doesn't like Harry, or what if it is because Harry is a friend and we have such a great friend group and he wouldn't be willing to date anyone ruining my chances with him.

"Josh? Are you okay?" Simon asked making me realize that I wasn't by myself.

"Why did you run?" I asked scratching the back of my neck scared to his response.

"Well first off, I just don't see Harry in that way. Also we are all friends and wouldn't that be a little weird if I started to date one of our friends in the group."

"Yeah, that would be horrible."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I just wanted to say that I am sorry that I ended the last book like I did. I just kind of lost it. My mood dropped and I just didn't feel like myself. I started to get like writers block and all that. I didn't want to end as abrupt as I did, but that was the idea that I was planning for.

Anyway here is a new book, I hope you guys like it, because I actually feel like it is shit. I just feel like I have lost everything creative inside of me and this idea took me forever to come up with, so I hope you guys like it.

I just wanted to say thanks for all of the support on the last book, I hope this book gets just as much. Thank you all, bye!