Graduation (Pt. 1)

Simon's P.O.V.

I ran to my house to get all of the gifts. I can't believe that I didn't think about this.

I got back to my house and told my mom to buy an extra ticket. I ran upstairs and went straight online. I knew the perfect gift to give him and I knew exactly what to write.

I knew it wasn't going to be as perfect as he is, but it is going to be special. I want him to know what he truly means to me. I can't lose him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to be at my desk. Crap I must have fell asleep while writing it. I got up and started to get ready realizing that I was probably going to be late for school. Literally amazing. The day right before graduation I am going to be late.

I ran out of the house and started to run to the school as fast as I could.

A car stopped right next to me and then someone's head popped out.

"What are you doing? Seniors have a two hour delay stupid." Josh said as I stopped running and walked back to the car.

"I am stupid." I said as I kissed him on the lips.

"But you are my idiot." Josh said smiling as I got into the car.

I got in to see Tobi at the wheel with Vik in the passenger seat and Josh in the back with me.

"So where are we going with our two hours?" I asked confused to where we were planning on going.

"We are going to get some breakfast!" Tobi yelled obviously excited.

"Vik shouldn't you be in school? You are not a senior." I asked laughing.

"My parents gave me a note to why I am late." Vik said showing Josh and I the note.

We both just shrugged out shoulders. I went to the middle seat and cuddled up to Josh too tired to talk to anyone.

~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast we had finally got back to the school and we all had to go to our classes. For the most part we did nothing really.

It was finally lunch which meant that the rest of the day I am going to be with Josh.

I ran up to and grabbed his hand as he just looked through his locker. He turned to me and just smiled,

"How did I end up so lucky to have someone like you as my boyfriend?" He said kissing me on the lips.

"Because you are perfect, just like me." I said smiling as we separated from the kiss.

He just gave me a look and rolled his eyes and moved on.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry." I whined as he just looked at me and closed his locker.

"I'm done, happy?" He said as I just nodded my head yes.

We both walked to the cafeteria and sat down.

"Where's Ethan? This is our last lunch." I asked as we sat down noticing that Tobi, Vik, and Harry were here but Ethan wasn't.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late." Ethan said almost out of breath as he sat down.

"Okay calm down and breathe, what's wrong?" Josh said worried about

"I just got caught up......and I was scared that I wasn't going to be able to spend this one last time with you guys." Ethan said pausing with every breath.

"Caught up with what?" Tobi questioned.

"Callux, he just wanted to know something. It's fine. I'm fine. Can we just have a fun last day?" Ethan said as we all just looked at each other and then smiled.

"Yeah of course." Josh said as we all just laughed.

We did exactly that. We laughed and we joked and we had fun for the whole entire period. The rest of the day was just full of us doing random things since it was the last day.

"Hey I have a surprise for you after graduation tomorrow. It will be just you and I." Josh said making me smile and feel all weird and tingly on the inside.

"Sounds great. I would love that." I said as the final bell rung.

We walked out holding hands and we walked into the worst sight possible. All that could be seen was Freya kissing another guy. Josh just looked at me and I knew exactly that he just wanted to keep on walking and not even bother.

"So I guess we'll talk later." Josh said as we walked to the curb where Tobi and Vik were waiting in the car for him.

"Yeah, I guess. I love you." I said as I kissed him.

"I love you too." He said as he walked into the car.

It hurt enough just watching him leave after the day, what would it be like to say goodbye to him and let him go on the plane. I can't do this. It hurts so much.

I walked back to my house sluggishly. I just kept looking at my feet and all I can think about is Josh. I am so scared to lose him. I can't let him go, I won't let him go. JJ's right, if we are in love then that means we are going to end up together in the end. I know I love him and I know he loves me. I know that are love is real and no matter what happens I know that we are going to end up together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~