Graduation (pt. 2)

Josh's P.O.V.

I had everything set up for tonight. All of it was ready and I was so excited. I want this night to be perfect just like Simon is to me. He means the world to me and there is no way to show him that but this is my greatest attempt to try.

"Josh come on, it's time for graduation!" Tobi yelled as I walked out in my suit.

"Aww, you two look so cute." Tobi's mom said as we both just stood next to each other.

We got ready for picture and I saw Vik just sitting in the chair. He looked happy but sad at the same time. The same exact feeling I think that all of us were feeling. I didn't expect that high school was going to end like this. I didn't know that we were all going to leave the people we love most. I thought that it would be a day of happiness, but now it is a mixture.

"Thank you boys, let's go." Tobi's mom said as his dad walked over and looked at us.

"Look at you two, it feels like just yesterday you two were still in diapers. Now you are going to be putting on your robes and are going to be leaving us." Tobi's dad smiling at us.

They then walked out to the car and Tobi, Vik and I just stood there looking at each other.

"Are you two ready for college?" Vik asked as we both just looked at each other.

For the longest time we thought that we would just have each other. We have been friends for so long now and we thought that no matter what friends we would make it would be only the two of us. Now it's not, now it's the two of us plus five others. Now it's not just him and I going to college, instead we are leaving our best friends behind.

"I don't know, I wasn't expecting it all to end up being like this. I thought that it was going to be different. Not as painful." I said as Tobi and Vik just smiled and we all hugged each other.

We all got into the car and now it was the drive to graduation. It was the probably the most anxious, most painful, and most awkward car ride. This is nothing like I had expected which was killing me most on the inside.

We then got to the school and Tobi's parents, Vik and Manny went outside to where the ceremony is. Tobi and I had to get our robes so we stayed inside and had to go to the auditorium.

"Hey!" Simon said as he came up and hugged Tobi and I.

JJ then came from the behind and hugged us to.

We all stopped hugging when I was called up. Sadly my name is Bradley so I am no where close to any of them. They are all close to each other. L, M, and O. The only person in our group that would've been close to me was Vik, his last name is Barns. It's funny because Ethan's last name is Payne, Harry's is Lewis, Simon's is Minter, JJ is Olatunji, and Tobi's is Lerone. Meaning L,M,N,O,P. While Vik and I are all the way in the front with no one.

Everyone else was soon called and then it was time to walk and get ready for the ceremony. We all stood up and walked out to the outdoors. I saw everyone there. Then I saw my parents and my sisters and I felt my heart beating faster than before. I felt sick to the stomach and I didn't want to keep on walking. My breathing went faster by the second and I felt faint.

My parents just smiled. They didn't look disappointed, they didn't look mad, but they looked proud. They looked proud of me and it made me happy to know that they actually might care.

We all sat down and the ceremony started. They started to say the normal ritual and then it got to the part in which they call names.

"....... Joshua Bradley." I stood up and grabbed the diplomas and went back to my seat.