Break up

Tobi's P.O.V.

Josh 🎮: Simon and I kissed.

Tobi 🌚: what?!

Josh 🎮: Idk

Tobi 🌚: what do you mean you guys kissed? What did he say? What did you do?

Josh 🎮: I was mad because I just want to be normal, I don't want to like a guy. so I yelled and then he grabbed my hand and kissed me. I didn't know what to do so I just ran into my house.

I didn't know what to respond. He wants to be 'normal.' What would he even think of Vik and I then? What would he say?

I then got a call on Skype, Vik.

"Hey!" He said in his cheery tone.

I always loved to see him happy.

"Vik, I don't think that we should be together." I said as his face turned from bright, to gloom.

"Why? Did I do something wrong? I thought we loved each other. I thought that you loved me. What did I do wrong?" He said.

I could see the tears start to swell up in his eyes.

"Please don't cry, because I am then going to cry and it just isn't going to be good. Please don't cry." I said as he just started to tear.

"I thought you loved me. You were all that I had left. This was suppose to be our year. What happened?" He just questioned as I felt myself break down on the inside.

"I'm sorry Vik, I'm sorry." Was all I could say as I ended the Skype call.

I felt my eyes start to swell up as tears fell down my face. My heart felt shattered in two. I felt lost and alone. There is no one left.

~~~~~~~~

The next day was horrible. Whenever Vik and I saw each other he would just ignore. Hopefully at lunch he doesn't.

I sat down with Simon and Ethan. We all just looked for Josh and Vik. To find Josh sitting with Freya and Vik was no where in sight.

"What happened?" Ethan questioned just making me groan and Simon just look down.

I then looked over to see Vik walk into the room. He just looked at me and then looked the other way.

I then saw Harry come up behind him.

"Since when does Harry have lunch this period?" I said freaking out.

"He has lunch every other day because he dropped one of his classes." Ethan said as I saw the two walk over to us.

"Hey guys, nice to see you. Where's Josh?" Harry said as Simon got up and walked away.

"Vik can we talk?" I asked Vik, ignoring Harry.

"What is there to talk about?" Vik said giving me a look.

"I just really need to talk to you. Please Vik." I almost started to beg as he just looked away.

"Vik and I scored dates to the Senior prom. Apparently Vikky here is a little gay boy and had a crush on a senior." Harry said punching Vik lightly.

"His name is Lachlan. He just moved here, he is Australian and just really sweet. He asked me to go to prom with him and I said yes." He said giggling.

I could see blush start to form and I felt my heart sink.

"I thought you and Tobi were going together?" Ethan questioned.

Ho obviously knew something was up, while Harry on the other hand was oblivious to everything.

"Yeah, but we were just going as friends, so it is no big deal." He said looking at me then looking at Ethan.

No big deal?! No big deal?!

"Who are you going with Harry?" Ethan questioned looking at the boy with a humongous grin.

"She's a senior and she is really hot. Her name is Christina." He said giggling.

"Well, now I am the only one not going to prom. Maybe you and I can go as friends, Tobi?" Ethan asked.

I felt all the anger in the world start to come together inside my body. I hated everything and nothing was helping.

I just got up and walked out of the room. I feel so frustrated.

"Tobi!" I hear Simon say as I looked over at him.

"Hey." I said as I walked over to him.

"What happened?" He questioned obviously seeing that I was upset.

"Look, I know about what happened with you and Josh. He text me. Then he said that it wasn't 'normal' to be gay. Vik and I were dating and I broke up with him. I didn't give him an explanation, I didn't give him anything." I said looking at Vik.

He looked so happy without me. It hurt so much.

"What?! Oh my god, I'm so sorry Tobi. We would accept you. Josh just feels that way because his dad's plan. He would've never thought that about you." He said hugging me.

"He is going to senior prom with a guy named Lachlan. I got him a custom snapback that had a star with a crown because he is my little star and now it is all over. I've never so lost in my whole entire life. I feel broken." I said starting to cry.

"You'll get him back, I promise." He said comforting me.

"What about you and Josh?" I asked as he looked inside the cafeteria.

Josh looks absolutely horrible. He doesn't even look like himself.

"I don't know, the kiss was a mistake. I should've never done it. Now everything is fucked up and he now hates me." He said as we separated from the hug.

"Simon he doesn't hate you, I know he doesn't. Is that how you really feel about the kiss? Or are you just saying that so you can get over with it?"

"I don't know, my emotions have been so mixed about everything. I've been having these feelings towards him and I think that is why I just went for it. I was afraid of losing him and now I did. How do you know you love someone?" He asked as I just looked at Vik.

"You just know. There is nothing to it. The person who you love is the only person you want to be with. It is like you and him are the only two in the universe. As long as you're with him you feel safe and happy. Like nothing can hurt you." I said smiling as I thought about Vik.

"You really love him." Simon said observing me.

"I love him more than anything in this whole entire world. I would do anything for him. I can't believe I am so stupid."

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: so I have another chapter, it is only 600 words, so I was wondering if you guys would want me to upload it?

Yeah, so I hope you are enjoying this, I really like the idea. It's simpler than my other books, but I think that is what I like most about. So I hope you guys feel the same. Anyway that is all, bye!