Support

JJ's P.O.V.

It was at the end of the day and it was time for football.

"Hey ready for football practice?" I said running up to Simon at his locker.

"I don't know. I'm just not in the mood." He said looking behind me.

It was Josh.

"What happened between you two? Did you get in a fight? Also why is he with Freya?" I asked confused about everything.

Normally Simon and Josh are really close with one another, that is why it is weird to see them separate and not even being able to look at each other.

"I kissed him and fucked everything up. Now he is pretty much ignoring me." Simon said just looking down.

"Football always cheers you up, it is better than being alone at home." I said trying to comfort him.

"Let's go to football!" Harry yelled running up behind.

"I like actually fucking hate you." I said to him as he just gave me his weird look.

"Josh can we go to the football practice, my teacher is willing to give me extra credit if I watch the practice and take notes. You know football so you can do it for me." I hear Freya says as I see Simon look and sob over him.

"Do we have to? Can't we just watch football on TV?" Josh said looking over at Simon and I.

"Yes, what are you looking at?" She says as Josh turns his head.

"Nothing, I've just have had a tough day." He said turning away and looking back at Freya.

"Okay, I have to meet you at the field. I'll be right back." She said kissing Josh.

"Come on, stop looking at him." I said as Simon looked at me.

"I can't go, I'm sorry JJ." He said running out of the school.

"What happened?" Harry asked as I just rolled my eyes.

"Josh! Can I talk to you?" I questioned as Josh just nodded his head.

We walked outside and sat on the curb.

"What happened between you and Simon. He is not himself and you are definitely no where close to yourself anymore." I said as he just looked down.

"I can't keep hiding from my parents. So I just went with my dad's plan. But Simon kissed me and I realized that I am in love with him and I can't do it JJ, I just, I'd rather leave the friends group and not fuck it up, then royally fucking it up and ruining everything." When Josh said that I realized that this was way more than any easy conversation.

"I didn't know the whole entire background behind it all. I've only known what Simon knows. He has no entire clue you feel that. The only thing is, is that I think that Simon might feel the same towards you." I said as he just turned and looked at me and smiled.

"I haven't smiled all day. That felt amazing." He said laughing.

"Simon still wants to be friends with you, I hope you know that. It might be a little awkward, but both of you are mad depressed when you don't talk to each other."

"Thank you JJ, this really means a lot to me. I know that we aren't that close, but thank you." He said as he then hugged me.

At first it was a little awkward, but it was fine.

JJ 👌🏿: I think you should talk to Josh.

Simon ⚽️: that will just make it worse.

JJ 👌🏿: just fucking do it you wanker.