Prom (pt.1)

Josh's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of the bell ringing. No one was home because Manny was out with his friends and Tobi's parents work on the weekend.

I opened up the door to see Simon in his suit.

"Am I going to heaven? Because an angel is at my door and I am kind of scared of dying. You see I have this gorgeous boyfriend that I really want to be with and we kind of just got together. So I would like some time." I said making him laugh and he just kissed me.

"I love you so much." He said separating from the kiss and keeping our foreheads together.

"How am I so lucky to have someone like you? I love you so tricking much." I said as we just kissed over and over again with small little pecks on the lips.

"Are you going to invite me so that we can watch some Netflix and ch-cuddle?" He said making me laugh at his stupidity.

"Fine come on in." I said opening up my arms as he walked into the room.

We sat down on the couch and I turned on a movie and we both just cuddled. It was all so perfect. He held onto me like I was a little stuff animal, which made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

"Hey Josh, I just wanted to say that I am really happy that I get to spend my senior year with you, but college is coming and I don't know what to do. I trust that you will be loyal, but I want people to know that you are taken," Simon said as he got down on one knee, "I'm not going to ask you to marry me, because I don't really know what is going to happen in the future for us, what I am going to ask is that you promise to chose me when things are going wrong, you chose me to talk to throughout the whole night even if I was sleeping, that you'll chose me to wait to cuddle with when you come home for break, to let me be you're one and only sunshine, I want you to be my forever. This is a promise that you'll do all of the above and beyond because I promise you that I will do all of that just to be with you for how ever long, hopefully forever, this will last."

It was the Player 1 and Player 2 ring. I felt my heart flutter but I wasn't able to say anything. No words could come out of my mouth. I felt myself start to cry as he got up and wiped away my tears. He just held my cheek and we looked into each other's eyes. I then just went in for a kiss and this time it felt like no other. I had all different emotions that I didn't even know existed.

"Yes, yes a million times yes." I said as he just laughed and put on the ring.

We both just started to kiss and soon enough things were getting more than just s few kisses. To where Simon had started to take of my shirt and gave me kisses up and down my chest.

I then heard the door opened and grabbed my shirt.

"Hey whoa, first off this is not your house, second off my parents could've walked in, third of wait till after prom, and last get yourself a fucking hotel room." Tobi said as we both just looked at him and Vik and smiled.

"So, you two?" Simon said pointing at the two and smiling.

"Yes, okay, now get dressed everyone is coming Josh." Vik yelled as he sat down next to Simon and Tobi pulled me into the room.

We got into the room and I closed the door.

"Okay, I know we are like brothers, but I don't really feel comfortable changing with one another." Tobi said as I just gave him a serious face.

"No, this might be a little uncomfortable but here is the thing. Simon and I, we aren't going to get to see each other that often anymore, we are both going to different colleges and I feel like we are already-

"You are thinking about having your first time with Simon tonight?" Tobi said cutting me off.

"Yeah, I just don't want to make a mistake. I don't want to do just to do it. I want it to be special." I said as Tobi just looked at me and smiled.

"Look, when the moment happens it will happen. It will just feel right. I remember the first time Vik and I did, it was so special. It was during the summer and we told each other that we love each other. It all just felt right and so it had happened. But after don't do it all the time, we haven't done it in a while. So just remember that." He said as he grabbed his suit and walked into the bathroom.

I took of my shirt and thought about what he said. I think we are ready. I love him and I am ready. I got changed and walked into the living room. Simon just looked at me and smiled. We kissed and waited for everyone else to take pictures. We all just talked and were all so excited for tonight.

"You look beautiful." Simon whispered into my ear as we watched a movie.

"So do you, I love you." I whispered back.

"I love you too."