Chapter 4: Catch Me When I Fall

As they entered the Ark chamber, the began to set up their kill cams and Arora pointed hers right at Portmans head
"Awww come on baby don't play that hard to get", Portman licked his lips
"Wanna have an accident bullet through that fucken head of yours I suggest you shut the fuck up Portman", Arora hissed at him which cause Reaper and Duke to hold her back,"That's enough Portman, don't give me a reason!" He released Arora which she glared at him and he all but looked away knowing she was gonna snap at him but was surprised when she slipped a kiss on his check an walked away..
He looked at her retreating form as Duke gave a pat on his shoulder in a brotherly way laughing at his reaction.

He caught up with his team and they all stood in front of this silver liquid thing that would take us to the headquarter.

Reaper went through first followed by Arora. She stumbled a bit an almost collapsed if it wasn't for two strong arms catching her. She looked up an saw Reaper looking right in her eyes, piercing her soul. She felt her heart thump louder an felt an emotion she never wanted to feel an never thought she could still feel it: Love!

She straightened herself but noticed he still kept a firm grip on her waist, she looked at him with curiosity but let it go," stop starring an thanks".
He smirked which she wanted to slap right off his face ," don't worry about it".

She got out of his grip and looked around. Almost instantly the rest of the team came through and to her urgent disgust Portman and The Kid both emptied the contents that was in their mouth.

I rolled my eyes 'weaklings' an followed Sarge who followed a half man half robot wheel chair to the compound after pinkie introduced who he was. Once we reached the enormous hall , they all stopped an glanced at everyone an the kids running around.

Arora stood behind Reaper and surveyed the enormous place that resembled a hotel more than a multi billion dollar science operation on a different planet.
They haulted to a stop an with looking around she bumped into Reaper again and cursed at herself for not paying attention.

She fixed herself an glared at him which he quirked an eyebrow up !

In the distance Portman is trying to seduce the workers.
"Excuse me ladies, I am sorry , but we are under a level five quarantine and I am just gonna have to strip search you girls", he said eyeing them like a piece of candy.

He then moved onto a blonde girl who was walking towards us," hi, we are under a level five quarantine And i am just gonna have to strip-",

"Portman, shut the fuck up you sick fuck", Arora said breathing heavily as Duke and Reaper calmed her.
The blonde thanks her in advance , she was pretty , with blonde hair and brown eyes. Arora knew those eyes.

"This is Dr. Grimm she was ordered to retrieve UAC data and she will be your attendant who will be going with you", the man left.

Arora perked up at the name an looked between them, oh boy, twins!

The woman smiled at Arora ," its been a long time Arora". Everyone looked between the two but Arora had a confused expression," I ... I don't even know you".
She gave a sad smile," you were brought here, after your unit was  killed. Our people retrieved you from the hospital when they didn't have the right equipment to bring you back. I stood by your side the entire way !" I was completely shocked to what I just heard, no wonder I couldn't remember anything..

Arora took a step back an shook her head which Reaper held her shoulders ," I'm sorry Ro, anyways hello John".
"Hello Samantha", John says stiffly," Sarge this is a level five breach we really don't have room for passengers", Arora snickered an kicked his shin. Samantha smiled at her to which she nodded in acknowledgement !

"Look I got an idea why don't you ask you C.O what your orders are?" Reaper shot a glance at Sarge

"To eleminate the threat, protect the civilians and retrieve... retrieve UAC property", I rolled my eyes at Reapers defeated expression.
"Now if you'll follow me I have work to do". Samantha said walking off.

"Remember John you chose this, is this gonna spoil my day", Sarge asked in a soft tone so she couldn't hear. "No sir", Reaper said keeping his gaze forward. Arora weaponed her shoulder and nudged his shoulder , which she gave him a small smile that he instantly was shocked at as he never saw her smile before an to say her smile was beautiful it brightened my mind. Guess she is wanting to trust him. And he's glad she's trying little by little and working her way !

"Dude tell me you didn't let a fine looking piece of ass like that get away from you", Arora smacked Dukes head and walked ahead to Sarge.
"Shes my sister", Reaper replied in a 'you really wanna go there' look.
"Oh no shit", he said all happy ..
"Don't do this again man", Destroyer said to his best friend.

"Do what", he replied in a sneaky way.

Arora rolled her eyes a her teammates ," awww don't worry Ro, I still love you", she gave him the finger and kept walking . he snickered and nudged Reapers shoulder,"So you two talking now, I saw that smile she gave you man, she never smiles." Duke said in a whisper so she couldn't hear them.

Reaper nodded and kept going walking side by side with her but not to close where he goes in her personal space but to where he can be close with her.
Samantha turned to see her brother and Arora sneak glances at each other and she knew that look all too well. She would have to ask later bout that..
   Till then she needed to do her job!!