T w o

Vote and comment

My eyes were shut tight peacefully, as my mother rocked me awake softly.

"Scar, you got to wake up for school, your going to be late if you don't get up." She said in a monotone of voice.

I groaned as my face was shoved in my pillow comfortably not bothering to even lift up my head. My Body felt numb.

"I'm serious come on. Don't make me get the bucket." My mother said shaking me with a bit more force but still softly. I felt like I was on a boat rocking.

"Let me be late. It won't bother me." I replied back finding my zero strength to even move.

"Let's go. If your not dressed and ready by 6:45 Britt is going to be late." She said.

"Damn, I have to go I love you. I have to head off to work." She said tearing off the blankets off my body and rushing out the room the door closing.

I moaned loudly, as I lifted my heavy body off the bed, having to practically want to tape my eyes open, to keep them from closing. I had such a long night.

Dragging my body to stand on the cold hardwood floors against my feet, I shivered, as I made my way to the bathroom to wash my face, and relieve myself, washing my hands, along with brushing my teeth, to wake up my body to get my day going. I'm glad I showered last night.

Digging through my drawers for my clothes, I pulled out my crop top shirt that read
I hate mornings with a panda sleeping in the middle, my boyfriend jeans, and white low top converse.

Digging through my drawers for my clothes, I pulled out my crop top shirt that readI hate mornings with a panda sleeping in the middle, my boyfriend jeans, and white low top converse

The perfect outfit to describe the mood for the day.

****

Grabbing a comb I brushed it through to make sure I hadn't developed any tangles over night, before applying my make up, and light shade of pink lipstick completing my morning process.

I looked at myself In the mirror before I applied some beautiful day scented perfume which happens to be my favorite in the air walking into it, before stuffing y mini bottle in my bag to carry with me for after PE, along with my makeup bag and some deodorant.

One thing throughout this whole morning was Cameron on my mind.
I couldn't get his smile out of my head. It was like burnt into my memory.
We barely even know each other and I'm feel like I'm already drooling over him, and we talked once. 

I didn't understand why I didn't recognize him. I've seen him and his friends all around school acting like goofballs constantly. I think I have class with one of his friends named Taylor Caniff and Aaron Carpenter. They always make the class laugh, and even me and I don't laugh easily at most cheesy things people do to try and be funny. It see,s to come natural to all them.