F o u r

Vote and Comment Please

My mother hasn't really spoken to me since last night. My sister has been asking me questions about what's it's like to be trapped in a jail cell. I didn't know how to answer. I was so focused on getting in trouble and yelling at Cameron.

This would not look good on my record, especially for college. First time I was arrested, and it wasn't even my fault. I didn't even know what I was being arrested for until he mentioned the alcoholic drink at Taylor's party.

I didn't want to speak to any of them today. Almost everyone from school was there.
I'll be labeled as the girl who spilled her drink on officer because she had tripped.
Not to mention the girl who looked like she was going to hookup with Cameron.
Even though that wasn't the case.

That's the opposite for what I look for in a guy. I can't believe he said that. Was he expecting me to be impressed with those words leaving his mouth? I don't know what's worse. That I was embarrassed and arrested, or the fact that he must've mistook me as a girl who sleeps around. I would hope that's nothing of what I look like.

Taking a brief sigh, I bit my bottom lip. Shawn hasn't stopped texting me since last night. I felt like throwing my phone against the wall with all the alerts. Even with my phone on silent it's like he is screaming for me to reply.

I slid my phone out of my pocket, and clicked the home button.

Shawn: hey, answer, you get whipped?

Shawn: Cameron needs to talk to chu. Said its urgent and important.

Shawn: Btw, I really like Kate thanks for letting her give me your number without your consent.

Shawn: Answer the messages I can see that your reading them.

Shawn: I gave Cameron your number. He is planning to call you now.

I placed my hand on my forehead. Great now I have two guys that won't leave me alone.

Me: No. Let him know he calls me I block him. Too think I actually thought he was cute. But obviously I was wrong.

I slid my phone off, but it instantly turned back on, with a phone vibrating in my hands from an unknown number. I obviously knew it was Cameron but I wasn't going to answer. I wanted nothing to do with this boy, but obviously he can't take the millions of hints I yelled at him yesterday in the cell.

"Sweetheart go and head out. Britt is waiting in the car." My mother said grabbing her keys in a hurry, as she grabbed her lab coat to out over her scrubs.

I nodded my head standing up from the counter, and walking outside to the car as well making my way too drop off at school.

****

"What's it like hooking up with Cameron??" Some girl asked as I walked past In the hallway. I knew it.

"We didn't even hookup. I didn't want to hookup. He barely laid a finger on me. " I say back to her, as a hand tugged me forward, making me drop my notebook.

"Hey why aren't you answering Cam?" Shawn said.

I rolled my eyes. Shawn is everywhere. He is like a fly I can't swat.