S i x

Vote and comment please

I was up all night thinking about that marvelous kiss.
Full of passion. Lust, on both of our behalf's. Other than the kiss the only thinks on my mind was my date with Cam.

It was tonight officially. I haven't seen Cam in three days. We have done nothing but send flirty messages to each other. He claimed he some thing he wanted something to ask me, when we reached each other.

I bit my bottom lip anxiously as I laid on my bed, my phone hovering over my face as I waited for a reply from him.

The three bubbles popped up letting me know he was typing.
An idiotic grin grew on my face, as that sound affect popped up, as his blue bubble appeared.

Cameron: I was planning on asking later on, but are you going on the senior trip? I just turned in my money yesterday.

I hadn't felt like going. I mean sure Kate and Selena were going to be there my best friends besides Beth. She was my best friend at work. I couldn't see ourselves as anything more.

My mother had already filled out the form and wrote the check for the payment. It was just up to me to bring it in. But maybe I'll have a change of heart.

Me: Yes. I'm going to turn in my money tomorrow.

Cameron: Good haha, we can travel the world together as we expand our experiences and relationship, not many couples can say that.

My body tingled as I read couples and relationship. We just kissed I don't we could consider ourselves a couple yet. I didn't want to question him to make him think I don't like him enough to be in a relationship with him, or enough to get to the point were we would become a couple. Maybe a few more weeks to get to know each other. Then we will see what happens.

Cameron: sorry didn't mean to use the word couple in specific. Was just saying couple as in us but like us starting to become a couple of that makes sense.

Me: it makes perfect sense. I have to go. Got to work and wake up early for school tomorrow.

It was best if I ended it were it was. I'll talk to him in person tomorrow after I turn in my trip money and info. The senior class leaves in three months, we will be traveling across Spain, Paris, a resort in the Dominican Republic, and then a few other places then back to California to prep for college and so forth.

This would be the next two months of summer that we would be gone. Not to mention the next three months of school until the trip. Which was basically three months to prep for graduation, and three months to get know Cameron plus the two months we'll be away with everyone. But I'm thinking ahead of myself to much. I don't think we'll last five months- and then there college so there's a big problem there. I sighed as I closed my eyes falling asleep.

****

I sat there in history. Bored. Bored wouldn't be the term to describe it. I should say, dull and less interesting. Plus I have work after school.
I haven't seen Cameron yet. I was anxious. I didn't even get a text from Shawn this morning like I usually do, asking if I've seen Cameron or were to walk to grab his attention. I chuckled at the thought of Shawn as his wingman.

The door of the classroom opened, interrupting my thoughts, and the teachers sentence. I formed a smirk on my face as I saw who it was. What was he doing here?