F i v e

Vote and Comment please
Surprise... X

Cameron's POV
I sat there in the car, of the driveway of my home, my jaw flexed. I almost kissed her.
Almost. All because of Nash, I almost kissed her.

I was finally getting her to not despise me so much. In fact I wasn't even expecting her to let me even attempt to kiss her after what happened. I bit my lip just thinking about this brief seconds our lips skinned each other.

It made me feel goosebumps.
Since there was no school today, I hadn't thought about what to do.

I would text Scarlett but I don't know if I maybe scared her away after last night.
Especially when she didn't want me to try anything. But I know for sure she wanted me to kiss her just as bad as I did. It was written in her pale blue eyes, as I gazed at her.
Her face after the kiss is what made me think twice about her feeling toward me.
I couldn't help but feel desperate to see her, I might as well pay her a visit at work. If she is in today. If not, I'll call.

Scarlett's POV

I sighed as I mopped the floor, of the filthy store male bathroom.
Do guys not have any aim? The restroom had a scent of urine, and Clorox mixed together. I would attempt to clean this place spotless but I know it will just end up just like this once again later on.

I still can't believe I have to work to shifts today. I didn't have the patience to be a clerk today. I didn't even have the energy to pretend I was happy. I would apply for any other job, but no other work place besides McDonalds would hire a 18 year old senior, who hasn't even finished school yet with B's and C's as grades. There decent but not by any other jobs standards.

Walking out of the bathroom giving up, rolling the mop toward the employee break room, were there was always food wrappers and all sorts of things that needs to be thrown out.

"Hey, Scar when your done there can you take over my shift since your working late? My brother isn't feeling well and he's home alone right now." Sarah said looking at me biting her bottom lip.

I sighed nodding my head yes. I'll accept her absence, because she usually doesn't back out of anything unless it's an emergency. She is the only one in her family left that hasn't picked up and ditched somebody when things got hard. Only her and her brother.

The mop was released from hand as I watched her walk away. A man in a trench coat, and  a goatee was hiding there face, and sweeping the floor.

"Excuse me sir, but you can't sweep here." I said trying not form a weirded out expression. I took the mop from and him, and placed a caution side in the middle of the floor from the cart.

"Fine. Don't you.. Tate hep." He said in a weird tone of voice.

I furrowed my brows, as the edge of the color exposed the eyes hidden behind a hat.
I removed the cap from their head, and placed a hand on my hip, looking at Cameron tiredly.

"Seriously? This is more work for me to do." I say in an annoyed tone.

He laughed, as I removed the glasses as well.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He removed the trench coat handing it to some guy, who walked by.