T h r e e

Vote and comment

For the past 4 hours Shawn has been blowing up my phone with constant updates on everything with the party that has been driving me nuts. I hadn't been in the mood to attend, do to my lack of sleep lately.

Shawn: We're is you? Cameron is talking up a few of his friends but I can tell he is looking for you.

Me:  I am at home. I'm not sure I want to go. Now stop texting me. How did you even get my number??

Shawn: Your friend Kate gave me your number if I took her out on a date. And so far I'm really into her, she's kinda hot.

I scoffed. Kate, was always dragging me into something I didn't want to be in. Always tricking me into attending some party that's not my style and I end up getting into a lot of trouble over some stupidity.

Taking a sigh, I looked down at the screen of over 7 messages in the past two minutes from Shawn. I barely venue knew Shawn and he was already constantly texting me. 

Me: If I go to this party will you leave me alone?? My phone is going off every second.

Shawn: Yep. All you got to do is show up, have a drink, and have fun. And we're that perfume you put on today Cam really likes the smell of that. Okay buddy, see ya.

Sliding my phone off, I got up from the couch tiredly, and headed upstairs to my room to freshen up and change out of my baggy sweatpants and large hoodie into something more fashionable.

I slid on my white tank crop top, and my faded blue skinny jeans, tying my lumber jack flannel around my waist, and putting in my black and white high top converse, along with some fresh deodorant.

****

As I completed my makeup, I grabbed my purse and slid my phone in my pocket, the wind blowing against my let down straightened hair as usual, as I stepped outside locking my front door, and getting into my car to arrive.

The radio stopped playing, and my Bluetooth phone signal was letting me know Shawn was calling. I tapped the green answer button on the screen.

"You on your way??" He asked with loud noise surrounding him.

"Yes oh my gosh. Text me the address." I replied back rolling my eyes.

"Already did check your phone. Cam has been looking at the door for the past few minutes as if he's expecting someone else, and I think that may be you... We will see when you get here--" I couldn't hear the rest of sentence as a crowd of guys called Shawn.

He hung up the phone, leaving me with finding my way there as the only thing left to do.

Pulling out my phone from my back pocket, I clicked the address it opening up in mapquest leading me to the house.

****

I pulled up to a large three story one that could easily be the size of a park if you asked me. Cars were parked everywhere in the drive way, and people were throwing color bombs at each other, and silly string. A ton of others were dancing on the front porch with glasses of something in the hands talking and laughing with groups of people.

As I opened the front door, silly string came toward my direction but missing me, as Carter and Jack the blonde were running around laughing.

"You made it." Shawn said hugging me randomly. I was caught off guard as his tall body lifted me off the ground so he didn't have to slouch down.

"Yeah I did," I said hugging back gently, as my feet touched the ground.

"So what do I do now? I showed up." I asked him crossing my arms already feeling out of place.