Great

Beyonce's point of view

I sit in English listening to my teacher explain Romeo and Juliet as I'm listening my friend Onika turns around to me complaining about how dumb this book is, I just nod in agreement but honestly I'm hanging on to every word my the teacher says. Deep down I'm a hopeless romantic but I have a bad ass reputation because I just don't give a fuck about what people thought about me...until little miss Toni came waltzing into class one day. I had a crush on her from day one, but she hates me I don't know why though. I chuckle as a voice comes into my head "why you always lying"... I guess I am. I have been bullying her since day one and its been going on for years. I hate how I treat her, I look into the same eyes I've been looking in every time she slam against a locker that I pushed her in, or fall into the floor I tripped her on, all I saw was fear and hatred. Except today, when I stepped to her she didn't even flinch, I looked into her eyes and saw nothing but hatred. Hatred that I put in her for me. I sigh as I look up to see Stacy annoying ass standing in front of me looking eager and crap.

Beyonce looks up annoyed at the sight in front in her "yes Stacy?"

Stacy smiles down at her as she hands an envelope to her "hey Beyonce how was your summer?"