My Sister

Beyonce-
I thought I told this bitch at the party not to do anything stupid! Now she over here cheesing in Lisa face with a kool-aid ass smile talking about some baby.

Now I know that their...relationship,ugh, is not any of my business but, exclamation point, I just watched as Lisa was all up in Toni face not even five minutes ago trying to slip inside her panties again.

But she don't know me I will pull them edges back if she keep trying it. Baby she bout the dumbest thing I seen since I first met Stacey.

"Yes baby, this is Lisa my girlfriend and baby this is my daddy Richard, his wife Tina, and you already know Beyonce and Toni" Bianca says introducing her around.

"Hello it's nice to meet you both Bianca has told me a lot about y'all" Lisa says as she shakes their hands putting on her most charming smile.

"Its nice to meet you too although I wish it would have been under better circumstances" Tina replies hesitantly while looking from Toni to me.

"Yes of course I had to come as soon as I heard Toni and me are like bestfriends, so close" she says the last part while taking Toni's hand with a frown spread onto her perfectly made up face.

This fake bitch.

"And Beyonce we have been missing you at school you missed cheer tryouts" she says with a pout firmly on her face.

I let a sweet smile slip on my face before talking to her "bitc-um girl" I correct myself as my moms head snaps up towards me "when have I ever went, or even cared about cheerleading?" I ask her.

"I guess your right" Lisa says before turning back to Toni "besides I forgot how uncoordinated you was in middle school cheerleading, it would be tragic to see you fall and break something this year" she says as she rubs a hand through her dark curly hair.

I quickly launch towards her but unfortunately Toni's bed and Richard holds me back "you go see how co-ordinated I am after I coordinate my foot up your ass!" I yell at her.

"Okay baby let's go" Bianca yells as she glares at me. I quickly flick her off before storming out of the room.

I can't believe she tried me like that. I walk down the hall trying to bring down the anger boiling inside me when I see a familier figure sitting up in the hospital bed flipping through TV channels.

"Hey August" I say, smiling as he jumps slightly before turning towards me. "My bad I didn't mean to scare you."

"You good ma, what you doing here?" He asks in his thick New Orleans accent.

"Just...visiting, when did you wake up?" I ask.

"A few hours ago" he responds pulling on his chin hair.

"Oh, Toni and me was going to visit but...things came up" I tell him looking down at my light pink nails.

things came up" I tell him looking down at my light pink nails