Zamnnn

I sigh as I finally get all the bags in the house with the help of Kenny and August. After I practically ran out of the bathroom after seeing Beyonce I just couldn't deal with her right then and there especially after her tongue was down my throat hours ago. Kenny told me he is gonna be in town for a few days because LA has another surprise for me I don't know what it is but I'm hoping its a car because I'm tired of walking everywhere. I watch as August comes into my room looking down, I know he is sorry about earlier even though I told him its okay because he was telling the truth, why I'm I trying to impress Beyonce when she hates me, well I thought she did. god she is so freaking confusing sometimes.

"Alright them all the bags Tone, what are you wearing tomorrow?" August asks me as he leans against my closest door.

I look at the new clothes in my closet and the ones still in the bags "umm something simple, I have some tests I have to take so I'm want to be comfortable" I reply to him.

I turn my head as running footsteps sounds in my ear and my siblings come tumbling in one by one. Appearing excited.

"Omg Toni Babyface is down stairs!" Tamar runs around with the rest of them jumping up and down.

I chuckle "I know guys, remember he is my boss."

Traci snaps her head towards me looking shocked "girl forget boss he needs to be your man!"

I sigh as they all start talking about Ken while I just frown. This is going to be a long night.

Next morning

I walk in school with Mikey as I look around for Janet and Taraji. Ken wanted to do us off this morning which was nice of him. I jump as I hear a scream behind me making me turn around to see my two best friends jumping up in down. What the hell...

"Omg! Toni Michelle Braxton is that you?" Janet walks towards me looking me up and down making me squirm.

"Janet get your gay ass on you got a man" Taraji laughs "girl look at you looking how you looking what happened to the dresses?"

Janet frowns "and why didn't you tell us you was going shopping?"

I laugh at my loud friends as Mikey walks away sporting the new jordans August picked out for him "I'm sorry it was really last minute... Kenneth took me along with August" I chew on my lip nervously "how do I look?"

"Girl you look good I didn't know you had all thissss" Taraji points to various parts of my body "under them dresses zamnnn zaddy."

"And you say I'm gay" Janet laughs as Taraji shoves her "but seriously you look good Tone, and it seem like everyone is noticing also" she smirks as I hold a confused look.

I turn slightly away from my friends to see a lot of eyes on me. I see boys and girls staring but the one pair of eyes that capture me the most is hers. I watch as she smirks at me licking her full lips and winking before turning back to her friends. Lord this girl right here...

Sorry short.
Update soon.
❤🇸🇧