11

D.A.'s POV:
Crying on Party's shoulder made me feel so weak and pathetic. The new voices in my head drove me mad, taunting me with insults about how dumb I was being by showing my pain. I may have fought of Better Living for as long as possible, but some of their meds did manage to get into my circulation. Being someone deathly afraid of needles and doctor-involving situations, I didn't feel the need to tell anyone about it in case they tried to get rid of the strange chemicals that had taken over my background thoughts.

Like a remedy for my mental condition, Party's sudden actions freed me from having the negative thoughts stop me. All I could care for in that moment was the fact that he was there and proving to me that he wanted me be be okay, no matter what it took. Although I did wish to say that a weight was released off my chest. But the invasive medication didn't let me feel that relaxation. Party's fingertips left sparks along my skin as they trailed down my torso just for me to stop them.

My cheeks reddened, "Sorry, I'm not exactly comfortable with that."

"Stop apologizing. I would hate myself for disrespecting or hurting you so thank you for stopping me before that could happen." He stopped me.

"Thank you." I mumbled, embracing him with my bruised arms and resting the side of my head on his shoulder again.

"I just don't want you keeping it in and then hurting yourself later. I won't force you to tell everyone else and I won't tell them either. That's your choice."

He pressed his lips to my temple and kept me in a comforting hug with our legs twisted over each other. I tuned in to his steady heartbeat and calming, deep breaths while my ear was pressed to near his chest. The soothing sounds lulled me to fall asleep with him as my blanket and pillow. I left behind the voices in my mind that would've stopped me from feeling happiness with other people.

P.P's POV:
Destroya's eyelids were lightly shut as she fell asleep on me. As the tension left her adorable features, they took on a younger look. One that made it look like the girl had never seen violence, never fired a weapon, never lost anyone, and never been through pain. If only that was true. She had experienced too much of all of those things.

After an hour or so, I remembered that she probably wouldn't be comfortable when she woke up from sleeping on me. Plus my tailbone was starting to hurt from putting a ton of pressure on it. I slid one of my arms from her torso to under her knees while attempting to stand up on my half-numb legs. Her unconscious body slumped onto me as I carried her back to where the rooms were without much effort.

The hallways were all empty at that point- everyone was busy sleeping in their rooms. I didn't want to wake up anyone from Destroya's room so I decided to bring her to my room, placing her down on the small mattress that served as the one bed of the room. Her arms were still clinging onto me as I tried to let her body go.

"Don't." Her sleep-filled voice whispered frantically.

"Okay, I'm not going anywhere. Just shut your eyes and sleep." I replied with a smile, lying down beside her.

"Sorry for sleeping on you."

"What'd you mean? It's my pleasure since you look adorable when you sleep. But you always look wonderful."

"Yeah, sure. I ruthlessly shoot Dracs and definitely do not look adorable doing that," She rolled her eyes.

"You do look badäss though. It's hot."

"Shut up." She blushed with a chuckle.

"No, and go to sleep."

"You should too. I've been napping on you for the last hour or something, remember?"

"I'm not sleepy." I lied, followed by a yawn.

"Mhm, sure." She replied sarcastically.

"Fine. Only if I get something out of this." I smirked.

Her eyes rolled again as she wove her fingers into my red hair and brought my face down to hers. Our eyes shut and all I could feel were these weird (in a good way) sparks I could only describe as wild lightning strikes spreading throughout my whole body. It was like excited adrenaline pumping in my veins, waking me back up immediately and filling me with liveliness. Something took over and began controlling my impulsive behavior, making me hold my body dominantly over hers. We only ever briefly pulled back from each other when the need to breathe entered our minds.

Both of us were gasping for air for a few moments before she tugged down the neckline of my shirt as a signal for us to continue. Our lips reconnected, this time with her heating things up by shoving her tongue into my mouth. I gladly returned her surprising gesture and ran my hands down her torso where they landed on her hips. My mischievous hands' next actions brought out a satisfying, quiet moan from Destroya.

"Fück, do that again honey." I managed to rasp out.

After that, she didn't withhold any sounds and pushed off the clothing covering her legs from the heat that had somehow appeared out of nowhere. I quickly did the same and returned to pleasuring her. She raked her nails down my back yet they created no stinging sensation on my skin since I was too distracted by the noises she made that echoed in my ear accompanied by the occasional murmur of my killjoy name. Destroya pulled my hands back up by the wrists as she finally reopened her eyes.

"How're ya feelin'?" I asked cockily.

"You nasty bastärd." She chuckled from below me.

Just to teasingly taunt her, I propped myself up on my elbows so I could put my fingers in my mouth.

"That's actually really nasty." Destroya cringed slightly.

"Not what you were saying a minute ago..."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

She kissed me again, this time bringing her hips up to meet mine for a few moments as a way to turn me on. Confident girl. She was on fire until the end of that activity was upon us in the early hours of the morning. We would be tired as hëll in the morning and look like it too. Every second was worth it though.