Meeting Naruto and the Hokage

Hi guys before I start I want to dedicate this chapter to kitty3176 who commented and motivated me to keep on writing. So thanks a lot again! Oh ya and I made sure this chapter was pretty long! You're welcome~

Akari pov

I walked through the busy streets of Konoha with Kakashi and Guy as the familiar rush of excitement that I felt when watching Naruto filled me. I couldn't believe I was actually here! As I continued walking I saw people stop and stare at the mysterious new comer that was being escorted by the 2 jounins. They narrow their eyes suspiciously as I did my best to cover my face with my hair. The excitement started to dim as people started whispering.

"Who's she?"

"I've never seen that style of clothing. Looks kind of lame in my opinion."

"Do you think she's an intruder?"

I stared down at what I was wearing. It was my school uniform. Sure it was a bit old and wrinkly but was it that bad? Guy turned around and stared at me sympathetically. I shook my head and sighed. I guess I should be used to this. As we continued walking I almost missed the one shop I definitely wanted to visit. The delicious aroma filled my nose as my stomach grumbled almost instantly. I checked my pocket and felt the few dollars I "totally didn't steal" still there. I grinned and ran up to Kakashi and Guy.

"I haven't eaten in a long time can we stop by here please? It'll only be for a few minutes. I'll even buy you a bowl if I have enough money."

Kakashi glanced at Guy who was nodding his head with a smile.

"Please?"

I did my famous puppy eyes and he caved. We entered Ichiraku and I saw Teuchi and his daughter Ayame boiling some noodles. I looked around to see the shop was empty except for one person who had his head stuck in the bowl making slurping and sniffling noises. I giggled and approached him. He obviously heard me as he looked up from his bowl. My mouth dropped open as a huge smile made it across my face. There in front of me was the one and only Naruto. His cheeks was tear stained and his eyes were swollen. My smile started to disappear as I thought of what could've happened. Those villagers don't even know how great of a shinobi Naruto will become. I went up to him and to everyone's smile I hugged him.

"What are you doing dattebayo?"

He stuttered as his face turned a dark shade of red. My hair framed both of us as my face was clear for him to see. His eyes widened as he stared at my eyes in shock. I could trust Naruto. His face continued turning redder. I laughed.

"My names Akari. Whats yours?"

I asked deciding to fake not knowing anything.

"My names Naruto Uzumaki! Please to meet such a pretty person as yourself! I haven't seen you around are you possibly an outsider?"

He questioned gazing cutely at me. I blushed and replied trying not to let my fangirlness explode.

"Yeah I'm not from here. I'm actually going to go meet the Hokage after some ramen."

I sat down next to him as I called over to the 2 jounins who were standing at the back of the restaurant in awe.

"Can I please have Miso Ramen with extra cha siu please?"

I asked Teuchi who was smiling gratefully at me.

"Coming right up!"

He said with a laugh.

"Do you guys want anything?"

I asked Kakashi and Guy.

"Can I have just a regular miso ramen please?"

Guy asked while Kakashi just shook his head. I turned back to the Blondie next to me who was still slightly red in the face.

"Wait so why are you here again?"

Naruto asked me.

"I'm going to ask if I can live here."

"Does that mean you're going to join the academy?"

I nodded my head and a bowl of steaming hot ramen was placed in front of me. I swear if Ramen was a person I would definitely marry him. I ate the ramen in a record of 2 minutes as Naruto just stared in shock. I got up and left the payment of 2 portions.

"I'll see you at the academy Naruto!"

I called over my shoulder as I left with the 2 jounins trailing behind me. We soon arrived at the Hokage mansion. The 2 were raising their eyebrows at me.

"What?"

I asked.

"How did you know where the Hokage mansion is?"

I mentally face palmed as I thought of how I could explain.

"Um. Well. You see."

I stuttered.

"It was just a hunch!"

I shouted.

"Yup! It was just a hunch!"

Guy nodded his head impressed but Kakashi didn't seem to buy my lie. I shrugged and ran up the stairs that led to where the Hokage was. I quickly hid my face underneath my hair so the Hokage wouldn't be able to see my abnormal eyes. I ran into the room and the door bashed against the wall with a loud bang. The Hokage was sitting on his chair behind the desk with wide eyes. Kakashi and Guy appeared behind me as they both hit me on the head.

"You don't just enter like that!"

Kakashi said with a sweat drop. I laughed and scratched behind my head.

"Sorry?"

I said with a guilty smile.

"Thats alright child. Whats your name and what do you want?"

He asked kindly.

"My names Akari and I want to live here!"

I said with a huge smile. I guess Naruto's confidence was rubbing off on me.

"I also want your hat."

I added as I ran up to him and grabbed his hat and placed it on my head.

"Oi gaki give the Hokage his hat back!"

A man said from the corner of the room. I turned around to see Ibiki glaring furiously at me. I shook my head rebelliously as I waited for an answer from the Hokage. The Hokage started laughing.

"You remind me of a certain someone."

He said with a huge smile.

"To answer your question of course you can live here. You have to enter to academy though. You're 12 right?"

I nodded my head.

"I'll give you some money and here are the keys."

He handed me both of them.

"Wait so what's your last name?"

He asked me. My smile disappeared. I wasn't going to say my family's last name because they had no right to be part of my life after the way they treated me. I stared coldly at the floor.

3rd person POV

The Hokage had a worried look on his face as he sensed a dark intent coming from the small girl in front of him. It was close to a killing intent with so much hatred.

"I don't have one."

She replied cooly as the happy girl that was here a while ago completely disappeared. Kakashi and Guy were shocked at the complete change of attitude. What was it that made her so cold about her family?

"Well I need to do some shopping and ya. So I'm going to go now."

Akari said with a lighter tone.

"You better come visit me though."

The Hokage said with a sad smile.