Introductions

Hikari pov

I sat on my bed contemplating on whether or not I should wear a mask. I was sick of people judging me based on my appearances. Maybe I wasn't the best looking person nor the smartest or fittest, but I wanted someone who liked me for who I was. I bought a fox mask the other day which I personally liked better then then the flashy ones that were in the store. I had also gotten some ninja attire which I think I looked pretty decent in. I got a black crop top that went up to above my belly button, a fish net top do wear underneath that and some shorts. I placed my mask on top of my face and gave myself a once over in the mirror. My brown hair cascaded down my back in a waterfall of curls and my purple eyes sparkled. I think I'm ready. 

I boiled some water for my instant ramen I bought yesterday. It was all I could afford right now after going on a shopping spree. Honestly you couldn't blame me. I was in my freaking favourite anime for kami's sake, of course I was going to buy as much as I could! The pot dinged and I licked my lips in anticipation after pouring the water in to the ramen. Now another 3 minutes. Sigh. Naruto. I get you.

(time skip)

I ran through the streets of Konoha that was already busy already from such an early time, trying not to push people over. Key word 'trying'. I woke up 1 hour earlier then I should of, so there was no chance of me being late. But here I was. Running my ass off. I saw the familiar building with a sign saying 'Academy'. I stopped in front of the door and straightened out my clothing. I stepped into the classroom and the class went from super loud to dead silence. Iruka stared at me with wide eyes.

"My names Akari! It's nice to meet you. Please take care of me!"

I said nervously trying to look at anything but the intimidating people in front of me. I glanced at Iruka to see him smiling slightly.

"Do any of you have questions for Akari chan?"

I turned to look at the class and nearly died. My bae's were literally a few feet away from me. Calm. Calm.

"Whats with that ugly mask?"

Asked the one and only pinkett.

"Whats with that huge forehead?"

I sassed back at her. Oooh's where heard around the classroom along with some snickering. I mentally high fived myself. Sorry I always wanted to say that. I glanced at Sakura's face which was turning pink with anger and embarrassment.

"It's none of your concern anyways."

I said after the laughing calmed down.

"Wait! You're from Ichiraku!"

I heard from my favourite blondie. I nodded and smiled knowing he wouldn't be able to see it.

"Are you single?"

I heard Kiba shout from the back of the class.

"Yup!"

I said and winked at him. Honestly I don't even know where this confidence is coming from, but I feel like I can do things more freely, now that I'm not in that hell hole I used to go to.

"Alright Akari you can go sit next to Naruto."

Naruto raised up his hand and started waving it around like crazy. I giggled and approached him.

"Why are you wearing a mask Akari chan? You're so pretty."

Naruto asked innocently. Why would anyone want to hurt this innocent little boy?

"Haha thanks for the compliment but you really don't have to lie. Besides appearance doesn't really matter to me. I want people to like me for who I am, not for what I look like ya know?"

Naruto smiled and nodded in understanding. Iruka then started talking about chakra control which I already memorised, from my intense 'research' that I do. I turned to look at Naruto who was passed out on the desk with drool trailing down his cheek. I couldn't help but giggle and sign in content.

I'm so glad I'm here.

That was another update! I hope you liked it! <3

Alisa

xxx