Genin test

??? pov

Why was Akari here? After years of trying to contain her true identity she's here to ruin this world for me too. I've had enough of her. Sashaying into the class room like she owned it. The boys here were mine. The people in this world was mine. Chakra was mine. Power was mine. And there was no way in hell I would let her take it from me. 

Akari pov

The first few days of the academy were going great, thanks to watching Naruto over and over again I was able to do the shadow clone justsu easily. For the first time in forever I actually felt like I belonged in this amazing world of the shinobi. Today was our Genin test and I was feeling pretty nervous. I constantly twitched in my seat and stared at the clock that was in the centre of the room, counting down the minutes to when Iruka would walk into the room. 

"Akari chan are you alright?"

Naruto asked from beside me with a concerned look. The nervous feeling that was eating me up instantly. It was amazing what this young boy could do to you. I offered him a light smile and shook my head. 

"I guess I'm just nervous! But I know I'm not going to fail. After all I was practising with you!"

I said returning to my original cheery self. He gave me a supportive smile and gave me a thumbs up.

"Thats right Akari chan! There's no way you'll fail, believe it!"

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his body. He seemed to freeze until he slowly melted into my arms. 

"Akari! You're up!"

I heard Iruka sensei call my name from the front of the class. I untangled myself from Naruto and gave him one last smile before disappearing into the room. 

"So you have to make 3 regular clones and then you pass!"

Iruka said while nodding encouragingly. I held my head high as I performed the shadow clone jutsu. 3 solid clones appeared beside me and whooped! I passed! I looked at Iruka who seemed to be in a state of shock as well as Mizuki. 

"Where did you learn that jutsu Akari?"

Iruka asked wearily. I shook my head and brought my finger up to my mask. 

"Not telling!"

I whispered to him. I then turned to Mizuki with a glare as I remembered what he would do to Naruto. 

"If you touch my Naru kun,"

I said in a dangerous voice as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'll kill you."

----Time skip----

I waited for Naruto at the swing he would always come to. After all Naruto wouldn't pass this test. I saw a figure appear out of the classroom with their head hung low. I immediately recognised the blonde hair and I ran up to him. He buried his head into my shoulder as he sniffled. 

"Whats he doing to that girl?"

I heard a woman ask her friend. It was one of the villagers that tormented my Naru kun. 

"Monster! Get away from her!"

The woman screamed at Naruto. 

"Are you serious? Can you not see that I'm hugging him? Where is your humanity? This little boy is crying and you have the nerve to call him a monster. I beg to differ miss. The only monster here is you!"