My team???

Akari pov

"I'm going to start announcing the teams so you all better pay attention."

Iruka sensei said from the front of the class. He held a sheet of paper in front of him and looked at each and everyone of us sternly. And of course like the very good student I am, I decided to stare at the wall next to his face that suddenly started to appeal to me.

"And thats all. Be sure to wait with your team members after lunch to meet with your sensei."

Oh crap. I zoned out and looked around me to see various students rushing to talk to each other with excitement about their team. Suddenly I felt a heavy weight plop onto me.

"Akari chan!"

Naruto screamed in my ear as he started jumping around.

"We're in the same team! Isn't that great? It is isn't it? We're also with the teme but it's okay because we have Sakura chan as well!"

A wide grin stretched across my face and I flung my arms around Naruto's neck. I could finally experience going on missions with Naru chan, and if possible I could save some of the people that I really felt bad for and actually liked quite a bit.

"Cha! It's not like I want to be with the 2 of you. Naruto you're just plain annoying and you Akari! You're just a freak hiding an ugly face beneath a mask."

Sakura exclaimed from behind us. Naruto's grin soon turned into a frown as he stared down at his hands. I knew about his pathetic crush on Sakura but all she would do is cause a lot of trouble in the future. After all Sakura had always placed the burden onto Naruto instead of taking any responsibility herself. For now I would keep from knocking some sense into Sakura and just give her a few 'wise' words.

"Look Sakura. You should be glad to be on this team. Besides other teams probably wouldn't be able to handle such a weak, annoying and pathetic fangirl like yourself."

I snapped at her while glaring at her through my mask. My hands clenched in frustration and my knuckles turned white from trying to keep myself calm.

"Mah mah Akari chan. Calm down. It's okay."

Naruto soothed me from beside me. He gave me his classic smile and my hands immediately unclenched. This boy was too kind and one day it was going to get him hurt. I would know. Sakura quickly frowned when she couldn't think of anything else to say. She huffed and flicked her hair over her shoulder and made her way over to Sasuke. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the smiling boy in front of me. I felt a shiver run up my spine as I felt someone send a hateful glare towards me. I turned back to see a girl with blonde pin straight hair and blue eyes. The pencil that was in her hand was being  grasped so tightly that it snapped and fell onto the floor. I looked back at Naruto to see him giving me a questioning glance.

"What did you do Akari chan?"

Naruto asked me. I shook my head not quite remembering meeting this girl in the past. I sighed and went outside to go to my favourite restaraunt Ichiraku. I sat there before realising that I had a lot of time on my hands. If I was in Naruto's team then our sensei must be Kakashi and that guy is one hella disorganised person.

------------------time skip--------------------

"Where is our sensei?"

Naruto whined while pacing in front of the class. Sasuke just 'hn' behind me while glaring at nothing in particular.

"Just be patient Naruto!"

Sakura screeched while slamming her forehead against the desk.

"I would watch it Sakura. I'm pretty sure you don't want that forehead getting any larger by adding a bump to it."

I smirked while saying. Her face heated up and she just sneered at me.

"At least I've got a pretty face to make up for it! You're face is probably just messed up."

She spat. I grinned behind the mask and looked away. If only she knew. Naruto suddenly stopped moving and a light bulb appeared over his head. I always wondered how that happened. Sigh. The power of anime. Naru chan grabbed the board eraser and stuck it between the 2 doors. I laughed thinking of what would happen. A few moments later footsteps were heard echoing through the hallway. The door slammed open and the eraser flopped right on top of the... GRAVITY DEFYING HAIR!