The Tease- Jacob Perez/ Princeton

So I'm going to be cliche and make a tease chapter because I didn't like any of the ones I've seen so far. 😊

P.S. This imagine is hella long and racy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

He looked so delicious.

Water droplets dripped down his abs his naturally curly hair was now slicked and drooping. I watched one drop travel from his shoulders, down his tan sculpted chest, and all the way down to the top of his swim shorts.

Damn, why did he look ten times better when I couldn't have him? I mean he was always sexy, but as soon as I can't have him, everything he does turns me on. He's literally a walking sex god. 😐

So two days ago, Prince and I decided to have a contest between us of who can go without sex the longest. Loser has to be the winner's servant for a month. I am not a servant so we already know who's going to win.

No matter how many times I tried, I couldn't turn my eyes away from the riveting sight.

"See something you want?" Jacob asked doing a mini body roll. Fuck him.

"Nope, not really," I said pulling myself out of our pool. "You're blocking the sun."

I turned to walk away, but before I could get to the sliding glass door he grabbed my arm and spun me around. He pulled me close to his chest making me look up at him. He leaned close to my ear.

"If you want something, just ask for it," he whispered squeezing my waist and butt at simultaneously. This man knows all my spots. I stared back at him with a blank stare, trying not to show any emotion.

He smirked, removed my hands from his chest, and walked through the door into the house leaving me standing there watching him. Wait! Pause-- rewind, stop. When did my hands get on his chest? Omg he's so built. My eyebrows scrunched in confusion and lust. Speechless.

Prince's POV

"If you want something just ask for it," I whispered into her ear. I squeezed her waist and her round, plump butt. She can't resist me for long. She trembled and put her small hands on my chest, probably not even knowing she did. I got her wrapped around my finger, soon to be my dick.

I smirked down at my chica's chocolate eyes, removed her hands from my chest, and walked through the door. Even without looking back I knew she was still standing there silently.

(4 hours later)

I went to pick up Mami from her dance studio. She worked at this place called Millennium in downtown LA. All the dancers there are out-of-this world amazing, even the kids.

When I went in, they were dancing to "Formation" by Beyoncé. Everyone knows that this song brings out the 'I slay' attitude in everyone. Not surprisingly, they were killing this song, especially with their amazing choreo.

The group that was dancing just stopped and it was my baby's turn to take the floor. She started the dance and right away she started killing every move like it was her job. Her style was powerful and fluid at the same time. Man, she was sexy! The way her body flowed, it was like a snake in a garden. At the end of the dance, she got down on the floor and started grinding on her knees. That's exactly how that ass is gon' look when its wrapped around me. Heh heh.