15• Deprived Part 2️⃣

Tara's POV

"Ehhhhhhh!" I looked at my phone with my tongue sticking out! I'm getting some DIYUCK tonight! It's been over 4 months since I've had sex and I've been stressing. Hopefully that's going to change tonight though.

I jumped up and went to the bathroom to put on my "Lick Me all Over" body oil and change into some strappy lingerie.

I sat down on my black bedsheets and scrolled through my phone

I sat down on my black bedsheets and scrolled through my phone. After a few restless moments, I got up going to the mirror. I fluffed my hair a couple of times before deciding to the robe, that way he could unwrap his present.

Roc's POV

I stuck the key into the door, unlocking it. Adrenaline rushed through my body, as I was about to fuck some shit up. "Tara?"

"Up here, Daddy!" She called from upstairs. She's going to get it now. I put my work bag down, took my suit jacket off, and put my shoes by the door. I started walking up the stairs in anticipation. There was baby girl, leaning over the sink; ass poking out and all.

"Turn around," I licked my dry lips, my voice noticeably deeper. She stood up straight and faced me. "Fuck you got on under that robe?"

"Come find out!" She slipped past me and out of the bathroom, running down the hall, away from our bedroom. I laughed for a second at her goofy ass before chasing her.

"Gotcho' ass!" I yelled as I threw her over my shoulder. Her manicured fingers gripped that fabric of her shirt. "You finna get what you were asking for." I grumbled, giving her chocolate hip, that was resting on the top of my shoulder, a kiss. Her leg involuntarily moved, letting me know that her body was already overly sensitive. I knew that pussy was wet.

Tara's POV

I was practically dripping. His large fingers gripped the top of my thigh as he carried me to the bedroom. When we got there, he put me on the floor and started unbuttoning his white work shirt, leaving me desperate to see what I knew was under it. He moved the sleeves off his arm allowing his muscles to push through his light, caramel skin.

I licked my lips as Roc stood shirtless in front of me. He rubbed his hands down my body and felt a strap through my robe. He looked me in my eye before hooking his finger under the strap and release it, making it snap back against my thigh. I gasped as his eyes grew even darker.

"Come here" he rasped, sitting on the bed. I walked over to him. He started untying my robe and shrugging it off of my shoulders. "Is this for me?"

"Only for you."

"Gimme a spin." I turned around only to have my ass slapped, making me moan. "Strip."