Study Break ~ Frimzy

When an object is in rest, the force of gravity is equivalent to the nor-

*Ringgg Rinnng*

... Is equivalent to the n-

*Rinngggg Ringggg*

... To the norm-

*Ringgg-

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"Babe, calm down," Jose laughed. My anger slowly seeped out of me.

"I'm sorry baby, wassup," I smiled into the phone.

"I want to come over... Whatchu' doing?"

"Trying to study for this exam," I told him, shifting my books around on my lap.

"I want to see you."

Click!

I stared at the phone after realizing that he hung up.

Frimzy 🌎💘💓 would like to FaceTime...

You already know I tapped the green button. I propped the phone against my pillow.

"Damn mami... You look good," his eyes roamed my body.

I looked down at his big t-shirt and my booty shorts.

"Really? I look like anything."

"Nah Kylie, you look all edible and shit," he licked his lips making me blush and giggle.

"I can't with you."

"You stressed?" he asked scrunching his eyebrows together.

"Yeah, college is hard," I sighed looking back at my books.

"So am I," he mumbled.

"Huh?" I looked back at the screen.

"I said: no one told you it was going to be easy."

"I'm tired as hell. Between this and the World Economics project, I don't know how long I can last. Especially with stupid chick thinking she can just sit back and relax while the rest of us work our ass off! I know one thin-"

"Ky, chill out. I'll be over in 15... I'll relive some of your stress."

"Jose, you better not try any-"

Click!

I swear when he comes over, I'm gonna beat him up. Who does he think is, hanging up on moi?

I opened my Physics book back up to where I was. This class is going to be the death of me. This stuff barely makes sense. I took a piece of paper, a pencil and my laptop out. To YouTube I go!

I was watching this guy explain some equation when I heard a knock at my door. I sighed and got up to open the door for Jose.

"Hey babe," I pecked his lips as he walked through the threshold. I turned around to go the back to my spot on my bed. Before I could get there, he closed the door and spun me around into his chest.

He gave me a hungry kiss as his hands grabbed my lower back, pulling me into him even more.

"Whoa there lover boy," I patted his chest playfully after he pulled away. He chuckled, his hands still resting at the base of my spine. "What was that for?"