The Tease: Part II- Jacob Perez

Recap:
"Technically yes, but I already won when you became my girl." He set me down in front of the bed.
-------------------------------

Your POV

"Now back to business," he said as his eyes roamed my body. He caressed my face and moved his hand to the back of my neck. His fingers tangled in the soft hairs at the nape of my neck and next thing I knew my lips and tongue were intertwining with his. The smell of his cologne was all around me creating a intoxicating haze of desire.

The kiss turned aggressive; mostly from sexual tension. I reached up and gripped his shirt up pushing him into more than he already was. Jacob was massaging my neck hairs while his hand wandered around my waiting body. When he got to my ass, his hand moved off my body. I whimpered on his lips letting him know that I wanted it back.

I heard a random swish of air and suddenly felt a connection of sparks between my butt and his hand. I moaned in his mouth from the unexpected feeling. I felt his lips smirk. I bit on his bottom lit dragging it with me as I moved away from his body.

A look of lust was in his eyes as he watched me back up and start to strip. The way his eyes darkened and his intense staring had me dripping with anticipation. I started to remove the strap of my dress before he stopped me.

"I'll take care of this," he said in a heavy voice. He moved behind me and unfastened the halter top. Sensual kisses were left from my right shoulder to my left shoulder. Prince watched the top of the dress pool around my waist.

Since this was a no-bra dress, he moved his hands right under my cleavage and let them travel down my waist. I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck as goosebumps rose on my body. The things I want to do to this man!

He turned me around and gently pushed me on our bed then squatted down. He slid the bottom of the dress off of me making sure I felt his fingertips graze my hips and thighs. He took off my heels and slowly kissed his way up my thighs to my dripping honey pot. He stalled for as long as he could, pecking and gripping my thighs, before I called him out for teasing me.

Jacob's POV

"Can you please stop teasing me," she whined. Aww! My pwincess is all worked up. Let's see how much fun I can get out of this.

"Like this?", I ran my middle finger in an upwards motion on her slit. "Or this?", I rubbed her button to see how far I could push her buttons.

"Stop fuckin' playing with me!", she growled through gritted teeth. I licked her upwards in one fluid motion and the next thing I know, my head is being pushed into her gushy wetness. I devoured her like I was a starving child in a McDonald's for the first time.

Your POV

Oh my gosh! I shouldn't of pushed his head into me. I got tired of trying to hold my body up, so I laid back and let him finish his job. He started pointing his tongue and drilling into me like jackhammer. That, I couldn't deal with.

"Hold u-," I tried sitting up, prying his head away from me, but was soon pushed back down by my stomach. He pressed on my stomach knowing damn well how much pressure is building up there.

"You better stop trying to run away from this," he spoke looking me in my eyes, "Matter of fact, you're not going to run away." He wrapped his arms around my legs and hoisted me into the air. My back soon collided with cold dry wall.

We kept eye contact until he put his tongue on my clit and started spelling his name. I felt more liquid from my walls drip out. My eyes rolled back as he flattened his tongue and continued on to spell his last name. Finally he took his mouth off of me. He bit and tugged on my clit then backed away and blew on it.

I came undone all over the room.

Jacob's POV

Lick. Lick. Lick. Lick.

Your POV

"J-Jacob, please!" I whimpered. He's doing too much right now.

"Now you know that's not my name," he said pushing his middle finger in. I tossed my head back as far as it would go on the green wall. I felt his finger jerk forward inside me causing my body and head to move forward. I looked down at him with a wtf face.

"Look at me while I fuck you," he said smirking as my walls got slicker from his commanding tone. My mouth gaped open as he slid another finger in and started rubbing my top wall. A rush of extreme pleasure blossomed in my nether regions.

"I can- I can't do this," I pleaded with him.

"You still haven't called me by my right name," he said adding tongue while still rubbing. My fingers gripped his curls in attempt to move his head. In which direction, I couldn't decide.

"PAPII!" My body drooped and my butt slouched down the wall. He wrapped my legs around him and carried me to the bed. My center dripped from what he was thinking about behind those captivating eyes.
---------------------
Three and a half hours later...

"I hope you know your paying for my hair to get done... And my nails for that matter," I spoke to my prince as his dangerous eyes watched me.

"Shit. Well in that case, you're paying for my back to be fixed. But before you get your money out... I might have to add more to your bill." He replied flipping us back over with sultry eyes.

"FUCK!!!!"

-------------------------------------------------
994 words
I'm going to stop it here just because. 😊 I should be updating at least once a week now.

~Niesha